Helping Master Relax (Part 2) Tamaki Amajiki x (Fem!) Maid Reader ❤️🍋

Start from the beginning

Your thighs squeezed against his leg - which was between yours. You looked away, embarrassed as you were reminded of your wetness. He gently caressed your thigh, holding it close to him. Your eyes darted to meet his in surprise. Master had such carnal desires - he wanted you, and your heated mess of a pussy.

Master Tamaki slammed his lips against yours. It started gently, but only for a moment, as he roughly slid his tongue into your mouth. Desire taking over. M...master~ you moaned into his mouth.

You felt him pressing against you, so long and hard, begging for entrance. No, it was you who begged for entrance - you who begged with your aching pussy for him to be inside you.

Breaking the kiss, you panted for a while, shamelessly taking in each other's naked bodies. Being a man of fine tastes, he felt drawn to your breasts. He took his sweet time, licking around them, moving his way to your areola before touching your nipple with his tongue. With his Getting the light tasting out of the way, his lips moved over to your nipple again, giving it a light suck.

"Ah~" you moaned, "Master~"

"So erotic.." he said, gazing into your eyes briefly. He then switched over to the other breast.

He got harder and harder as you moaned more and more. His tongue trailed from your breast, up your chest where he kisses your collarbone, giving it a gentle nibble.

"Ah~" your fingers tousled in his soft, jet black hair. "Master~" You kissed his head as he moved further up, licking, kissing, and sucking on your neck. He looked with erotic pleasure at the mark he left on you.

Tamaki pressed his cock against your bare entrance, making you shutter in anticipation. He asked, "Are you ready?" You nodded in kind.

He slowly pushed forward, sliding the tip in. You twitched and moaned beneath him, wiggling from the sensations brought upon by your shy master.

He held you close while sliding deeper inside you. Chest pressed against yours, he groaned as you moaned together.

He's in.. you thought, Master's full length is inside me...

Tamaki looked down at your flushed face. Your eyes were heavy and totally fixated on him, your hair was tousled and fluffed about, and your lips were parted with your tongue so ready to be caressed once more. So he obliged, joining his tongue with yours in another sloppy kiss. "Mmm.." he uttered at your taste. Breaking the kiss and looking into your eyes again, he blushed at his ownership over you. Is this what other masters get to experience? The thought made him feel so dominant, but also like such a pervert.

"Ah~" he groaned. "I'm... g-gonna start moving now.."

You nodded, captivated by his charms.

Slowly, he started pulling in and out of you. In and out. In and out. Feeling your shutters and hearing your moans, he started going faster, his hips slapping against yours.

You gripped his back, "M-master~!!!"

He moaned back loudly, dominating you with his cock, filling all of your crevices with his size and thickness. Enjoying the sensation of being buried in you, he picked you up, and pressed you against the headboard. Sitting on his lap, he started pushing up, practically bouncing you on his cock.

You held him tighter and moaned louder, "Master~!!"

Thrusting against your squishing wetness, he reached his peak. "Y/n.."

"Yes~?" You uttered between moans.

"Let master finish inside of you.." he begged, still pounding.

Breasts pressed against him. Legs intertwined. Hips grinding. And filled with a desire to have it, to have all of his juices, you answered. "..Yes~"

With a perverted moan, he pounded faster. He pounded harder. He pounded with a desire to make you his and return the sweet feelings you gave him.

With one final pounding, Tamaki moaned, releasing himself inside you. You could feel him shooting into all your crevices.

"Ah~Master~!!" you cried, clinging him. After emptying his seed into you, he laid down at your side, bringing the covers over you both like a gentleman.

Hugging you gently, he sweetly kissed your forehead. Holding your body with one hand, and your hand in the other, he made a request, "Stay my personal maid.. d-don't serve anyone else.. only me.."

You blushed hard, looking up at his equally flustered - but very serious - expression. "Master.." you gently caressed his face before kissing him slowly and lovingly. Feeling you cuddle into him, Tamaki had his answer and was happy to have such a thoughtful, caring maid.