𝗔𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆

- 𝘑𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘢'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝 -

I was sat onto a bench with a blanket wrapped around me as Jack got handcuffed.

"What made you think that you could ever put your hands on my sister-in-law?!" Cal said angrily coming over to him with my mother tagging along saying some vile things to him.

Rose was rubbing my back confused at the entire situation.

A blonde girl emerges from the 3rd class quickly

"Jack?"

She says coming closer to get a better look.

"Woah where are you bringing my brother?" She said angrily. My mother came over to argue with her but the girl just gave her a dirty look and walked away trying to talk to her brother.

Jack turns his eyes towards me as Cal shakes him "look at me you filth!" He spills with venom

"Cal stop!" I say getting up and yanking his arm from my savior. Rose followed behind me staring at the blonde woman with a twinkle in her eye.

"It was a accident!"

"An accident?" He scoffs with a laugh dramatically blinking. "It was! Stupid, really.. I was leaning over and I slipped." I look at Jack to signal him to go along with my fairytale

"I was looking far over to see the, uh... uh, uh, the uh..." I close my eyes and twirl my finger in a sideways spinning motion

"The propellers?.."

"Propellers, and I slipped! And I would've gone overboard but Mr. Dawson here saved me. And almost went over himself."

Cal turned away with a look of unbelief turning to the officers. "You wanted to see the- she wanted to see the propellers"

"Like I said.. women and machinery do not mix." The sexist man presumes to trot around us. "Was that the way of it?" The master of arms turns Dawson.

"Yeah, Yeah, that was pretty much it."

"Well then man, Good for you son. Well done." The sexist calls out as Jack gets uncuffed.

"C'mon Katerina. We need to speak about your dilly dallying." My mother says sarcastically with anger flaming in her eyes. Me, my Mother, Cal and Rose walk  six steps before Cal gets called.

"Perhaps a little something for the boy?"

"Of course.. Mr. Lovejoy, I think a twenty should do it." His little dog of a man servant nods and reaches into his pocket.

I laugh sarcastically. "Is that your going rate for saving the women who is soon to join your family?"

He turns looking at Rose as her face is just as mine. The blonde and Rose kept eyeing each other but of course no one had caught it but me.

"The Dewitt-Bukater sisters are displeased. What to do? I know." He walks closer to the lower class siblings "Perhaps you could join us for dinner tomorrow evening.. to regale our group. With your.. heroic tale."

"Sure count me in."

"Good its settled then."

A/N
quick update. I haven't updated for over a week but I'll definitely get back on track🤍