(012) i know it won't work

Start from the beginning

she wrote down the chorus and gave the notebook back to gracie.

"woah! this is so good!" she complemented, earning a smile from stella. "can i make the title 'i know it won't work'?" gracie noticed how it was repeated a lot in the chorus.

"sure." stella shrugged.

"how about you sing this part." gracie offered.

"like a feature?" stella asked.

"if you want. you can sing it and have song writing credits, or just sing it with no credits, or sing it without anyone knowing it's you." she proposed, "i feel like the lyrics really match your voice."

"sure!" stella nodded. "how about you come by my house today? so we can record it?"

"okay." gracie nodded.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ellasinrome

liked by itssgraciee and 784 others ellasinrome you're never really leaving😁🔫

ellasinrome you're never really leaving😁🔫

view all comments

audreylovesuu u good ??
ellasinrome no ❤️

nicklovesscreaming PRETTYYYY
ellasinrome LOVE UUU

rootbeerenthusiast 💯💯

user9 new song when ??
ellasinrome jan 13th
user9 WHATWHATWHAT I WAS JOKING BUT OKAY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

school was painfully boring. gracie wasn't there, and she had no classes with audrey.

worst part, she had a lab report to work on with chris as her partner. she almost shot herself.

to say it was awkward was an understatement. he kept trying to crack jokes, but stella wasn't having it, leaving him frowning for the rest of the lesson.

seeing him frown knowing it was her fault broke her heart to bits. she shouldn't be mad at him for not liking her. but she is. and she will for a very long time. she's one stubborn girl, and nothing can change her mind.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"you're leaving?"

stella froze. she knew that voice all too well. she turned around slowly.

"what's it to you?"

chris scoffed and continued watching tv.