𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝟒

Start from the beginning

Namjoon:- *he nodded while glaring at that man dangerously who didn't have any idea what was gonna happen with him now*
.
.
.
.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

●●●●●TIME SKIP●●●●●

At that mansion Taehyung brought his Y/n directly to their bedroom into his muscular arms & laid her down on the bed gently while their family doctor was already present there waiting for them...After he brought her , Dr.Jennie examined Y/n thoroughly & did her bandage as she was wounded plus got hit on her forehead...After bandaging her wounds Dr.Jennie gave an injection to her & wrote some medicines then she stood up while she spoke....

Dr.Jennie:- I have done her bandage & all plus I've given her the glucose injection as she's weak! Seems like your girl doesn't get her meals properly or you don't keep a check on her health!!!

Dr.Jennie:- Like seriously! What kind of boyfriend oh! Sorry!! My mistake!! She isn't even your girlfriend right!!!...*scoffed at the last sentence while looking at him with a disappointment*

Eunwoo:- [In mind:- here we go again!!! Seems like these two can't stay without arguing!!]...*deeply sighs with done face*

Taehyung:- Watch your words Jen!! Don't forget you're talking to the Mafia King!!! Your one single word can dig your own grave!!!...*said while gritting his teeths in anger & glaring at her*

Dr.Jennie:- o-oh!! C-calm down brother!! What happened to you suddenly huh?!! Is it bcuz I mocked your relationship with this girl!!...*said while sitting on the chair comfortably*

Taehyung:- Cut the crab & tell me about my Y/n's condition properly unless you want to get a really good lesson!!...*said while coming closer towards her with dark red eyes*

Dr.Jennie:- u-umm!! O-okay!!! Ahem!! So the thing is "YOUR GIRL" is weak as I told you earlier!! Seems like she doesn't eat her food properly & something is definitely bothering her that's why her BP is also low!!...*she said while stroking the unconcious Y/n's hair gently*

Dr.Jennie:- So now you should take good care of her okay!!! She needs more care & attention now!!...*she said while folding her hands over her chest while looking at him sharply*

Taehyung:- hmm I will take good care of her!!! Now you may get lost from here as you're done!!!...*said with his usual cold tone while sitting beside Y/n caressing her cheek*

Dr.Jennie:- Wtf!!! Aish jinjaa!!! You serious!!! Like wtf man!! Is this how you treat your own sister!! Like Hello dude! I'm a respectful PhD Doctor unlike you a dangerous Mafia King who got nothing respectful place!!...*she said while fake crying while hugging Eunwoo hiding her face into his chest dramatically*

Eunwoo:- w-what are you doing?!! Get off from me miss!!...*he said while his cheeks turned lil pink with shyness as he stood away from her*

Taehyung:- *he secretly observed them & smiled ear to ear seeing their drama*

Taehyung:- Now miss Jennie you may leave!! Your work is done!...*he said while still looking at his Y/n stroking her hairs softly*
_______________________________________
NOTE:- So Jennie is Taehyung's cousin sister who is his father's brother's daughter & is a respectful PhD Doctor...
but the thing is as Taehyung is always like this cold since from a very young age, his & his sister's bond is not that good...
it's not like that they both hate eachother but neither they both are so close siblings...
But one thing is for sure that both do care for eachother but chose to not to show...
So Taehyung doesn't trust someone that easily that's why he have a very fewer trustworthy people around him which includes his sister, Dr Jennie too other than his assistant yet like a younger brother Eunwoo & mother like Nany (Ana)....
And one more thing is that Jennie loves Eunwoo that's why she always clinges on him & flirts a lot...
the same goes to Eunwoo too, he also likes Jennie but is hesitant to reciprocate the same as he's somehow scared bcuz she's his boss's sister plus he's afraid cuz if something happens to him cuz he's Mafia & his life is always at risk cuz he has responsibilities like to assist & save his Boss (in case) at any cost...
so that's the reason he always runs away from Jennie in order to keep her safe & not to hurt her feelings but on the other hand Jennie thinks he doesn't loves her so she always trys hard to melt his heart for her & try to win his heart...
________________________________________