Pov. They get jealous at a party

Bang Chan.

You're wandering around, just jamming to the music, when you feel someone tap your shoulder. You turn to look at the person, whose head is higher than yours.

"Sorry to bother you, but you look very beautiful tonight, y/n." The tall man compliments.

"Uh...Thank you, but...Do I know you?" You try to make out his face.

"Actually you do. Middle school to high school, Ms Kim's homeroom." The man replies, expectantly.

"Ms. Kim's homeroom?" You repeat, trying to recall.

You look back at the man, and a slap of realization hits you.

"No freaking way... Park Yeongbin?" You ask, your eyebrows raising.

"Yup. It's been a while y/n." He reaches his arms out, asking for a hug.

"Hasn't it?" You hug him without thinking.

"Woah, you've really grown." You add, taking in his height.

"Haha, you've just gotten shorter." He finally lets you go.

"Oh shut u-" You say, but someone interrupts you.

"Hey y/n, who's this guy?"

You turn to see Bang Chan staring at Yeongbin, with his hands in his pockets.

"Channie? I thought you were with the boys?" You say, looking around for them.

"Well I was coming to get you, we're about to sit down for some drinks. Who is he?" Chan looks him up and down.

"Oh, this is Yeongbin, we went to school together. He used to always annoy the teacher, to get my attention." You say, smiling.

"I still want your attention, even now." Yeongbin stares into your eyes.

Chan looks back and forth between Yeongbin and you, before speaking up.

"Well, then if you're done catching up, we should go and sit down." Chan gently takes your hand, pulling you.

"Y/n, is it okay if I tag along?" Yeongbin stops you and Chan, by grabbing your free hand.

Chan turns his head, side eyeing Yeongbin.

"Uh...sure, I guess." You say, eyeing his hand.

Chan turns to you giving you a what-are-you-doing look. Chan sighs before pulling you along. Almost at the table, you notice that neither of them have let go of your hand.

You sit next to Chan, then Yeongbin sits on the other side of you.

"So what do you guys want?" Changbin across the table asks.

"Just get everyone soju, beer, and some water for our lady." Hyunjin says, resting his cheek on his hand.

"Oh, you must be a lightweight... Noted." Yeongbin say, smirking. Chan ignores him, simply intertwining his hands together.

You and Yeongbin talk until the drinks are brought, and you are given your water. 

"Wait, no one drink yet. Let's play the game of truth." Changbin suggests.

You get excited, finally able to get rid of your water.

"Really? I'm in." You say, creating a line of others agreeing.

"So am I, then." Yeongbin says.

"Oh, I'll go first. Who in here seems like they'd be a bottom?" Lee know asks.

Everyone points to you and Jeongin. Couple drink? You and Jeongin cross arms with your glasses and take your shots.

~×~