IMPORTANT

Before I start posting chapters, I have something to say to fellow "Stays". And this could go for other fandoms as well.

     •You do not own idols.
Stop forcing idols to do things they can't say no to. Don't act like you're entitled to everything they do and everything that happens in their life.
     •If you are not actually in relationship with them, DO NOT ACT LIKE THEY ARE YOUR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND/HUSBAND/WIFE.
It's honestly disgusting how most people act this way. Unless you're lightly joking about it, please don't do it. It makes them very uncomfortable, just as it would probably make you, if random people were calling you their bf/gf.
     •Stop being perverts.
Don't search up videos and photos that idols would rather forget about. Stop sexualizing them. Everyone has body parts.
     •Stop judging.
They are human. Just. Like. You.
     •Don't hate on other fandoms.
It brings shame to your own fandom, and hate to your stans.
     •Stop with the DEATH THREATS AND HATE COMMENTS.
Firstly, I wanna say don't kill anyone, or hurt anyone, cuz what if I did that to you for literally no reason. If you don't like something about an idol, keep it to yourself. Suicide still exists.

Guys this stuff could make your stans eventually despise you.

They already have to put on fake smiles, and stay professional, and I honestly feel bad.

If you don't do any of this, the message was not meant for you, good job.

Idols are humans. They are just more known of. Let me say it again.

IDOLS ARE HUMANS.

Thanks for reading this. If you can, please share this message. We need a better kpop/celebrity/idol community guys.

(Also sexual stories could also be uncomfortable for them, depending on how extreme it is. If you make a fanfiction about them, a fluff is an amazing choice, but I'm not forcing.)

This message was from @MyHawtSensei
                                          (ObsessedWAsians)
On Wattpad.

Thank you.