Chapter 6

tw// smut. kinky smut. (wow, shocking!)

also this one is extra long because i wanted aftercare afterwards :3 (SO BE GRATEFUL, GREMLINS)

As Wilbur stepped into the house, he sighed, but then he perked up as he noticed how clean his house was... smelling the air, he recognized the scent of garlic butter chicken, his favorite food.
(IDK MAN I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING RANDOM OK-) He raised an eyebrow, quickly removing his shoes and heading into the kitchen, holding his grocery bag close to him.

Upon entering the kitchen, he was delighted to see Quackity standing at the stovetop, cooking the chicken on the cast iron, and he was even wearing an apron.

Wilbur smiled, "Darling...~" He set his bag up on the island before going to Quackity, hugging him from behind.

Quackity perked up, blushing as he felt Wilbur's arms snake around his waist and pull him close. Quackity smiled, looking up to see Wilbur, "Hi!" He chuckled lightly, his wings gently fluttering. "How was work?"

Wilbur smiled, kissing Quackity's forehead. "Slow... after you left, it felt like I was there for at least 5 years." He huffed with a slight pout.

"Aw, I'm sorry, honey." Quackity frowned, carefully leaning on Wilbur. "Well, maybe some good food and cuddles will recharge you?" He smiled lightly.

Wilbur smiled fondly, "Absolutely, darling~" He chuckled lightly, nuzzling his face into Quackity's neck.

Quackity laughed lightly, "Be careful! That tickles~" He playfully rolled his eyes as he went back to carefully stirring around the chicken so it was evenly cooked.

Wilbur chuckled, "Sorry~ Sorry~" He carefully pulled apart from Quackity after placing a kiss on his cheek. "I'm going to change out of these clothes quick, alright? I'll be back.."

Quackity nodded, "Okay! Go ahead.." He smiled.

Wilbur nodded as he smiled, he grabbed the grocery bag carefully and brought it upstairs with him, and into the bedroom. Wilbur got changed into some clean clothes, then took the items out of the bag, smirking lightly to himself. He left them out on the bed before he went back downstairs.

Quackity poured the noodles and the water into the strainer, letting the water drain into the sink as he put the pot back on top of the stovetop, which he now turned off. He poured the noodles back into the pot, then finished the chicken.

Wilbur entered the kitchen just as Quackity finished, and he smiled. "You're quick!"

Quackity smiled, "Thank you." He turned the stove off.

"Actually, where did you even learn to cook human recipes, darling?" Wilbur leaned on the frame of the entryway to the kitchen, his eyebrow raising.

"Oh, well, mi mama has a human friend." Quackity explained, "She gets recipes from him, so she taught me some!" He smiled, his wings gently twitching.

Wilbur hummed, "Interesting." He stood up straight, going to Quackity and kissing his cheek. "I'm excited to try it out, then~" He smiled.

Quackity blushed lightly as he smiled more, "Aw~ Well, I hope you like it!"

They both got a plate of food, which Quackity nervously watched as Wilbur tried the food and to his relief, Wilbur perked up. "Wow! Babe, this is incredible!" He smiled, looking at Quackity.

Quackity sighed with relief, smiling. "Thank you.. I'm glad you like it!" He gently blew on his food, "Mama suggested I add a couple of small things to help enhance the flavor... I think it turned out great." He took a bite of his food.