Chapter 1

cw// smut.

btw pardon the absolutely shitty formatting, my fucking wattpad is being a DICK and won't save the formatting properly and I've already tried fixing it twice but I've given up so sorry about that lol

and last thing, I'm sure you'll notice that in this book (and soon to be all my previous ones) Quackity's mother is different.

I said once before that his mother was the OC of a girl whom I had been friends with, but since we've fallen out, it's the right thing not to use them, so I'll be working on new designs and personalities, but for now, all I have are names. Thanks to a different friend of mine for helping me come up with the names, even if they're not Spanish names... I'll come up with different names on a different day, for now, these will be placeholder names.

Quackity glanced at the clock anxiously. '6:00 PM... only one hour until dad's home.' He sighed shakily, hanging up the last piece of clothing before he shut his closet. He turned around, picking up the feather duster and dusting off his drawers, dresser, desk, and light. He made sure nothing had even the tiniest speck of dust on it.

He put the feather duster away, sniffing the air to smell dinner already cooking. 'Might as well stop and say hello to mom.' Quackity heard her humming in the kitchen as he stepped closer. Peeking inside, the scent of (insert my white ass trynna find something) cochinita pibil filled the room, and man, it smelled wonderful! Quackity smiled, "Making cochinita pibil, mama?" He asked, walking over to see.
Delilah perked up, and she smiled, "You've got a strong nose, mijo." She giggled, "Yes, I am making cochinita pibil. Marcelo asked if we could have it tonight, so let's pray that your father doesn't throw a fit over it."

Quackity chuckled softly, "I'm praying he doesn't throw a fit over a tiny dust speck in my room either." He rolled his eyes slightly.
Delilah smiled sadly, "I know, hon. Mondays are always the most stressful," She sighed, petting his hair. "We'll make it out someday, mijo... I promise."
Quackity smiled, leaning his head on her shoulder. "I know, mama... I just hope it's sooner rather than later."
"I agree, I don't want you two to be locked up in here all your lives." Delilah shook her head, "It isn't right to raise a child that way."

"We're adults now, though-"

"It still isn't right, but that's why I've been saving up for us to leave. Maybe we can find a place in the human realm?" Delilah smiled.
"Don't humans hate us?"

"Many do, but that's usually those religious fanatics anyway. Most humans don't actually care that much." Delilah shrugged, "I've been to the human realm before, you know."

Quackity perked up, "You have!?"

"Of course!" Delilah giggled, "Mijo, I get my money somewhere, don't you know?"

"What do you do??" Quackity asked, looking at her with curious eyes.

"I have a little deal with a friend. I help him gather blood for potions, he pays me in return." Delilah shrugged with a smile, "I thought I'd told you about him?"

Quackity shook his head but then remembered the time. "Ah- Maybe you should tell me another time, I need to get my room clean before dad's home."

Delilah perked up slightly and nodded, "Of course. Let me know if you need any help, Quackity."

"I will!" Quackity smiled and left to finish cleaning his room.