suddenly there was a knock on the door and i quickly pull away. i quickly walked out of the bathroom, mattheo quickly followed behind me.

'mads? you in there?' pansy calls out, knocking again.

'hold on!' i call out, looking at mattheo.

'hand me a shirt.' i mouth at him, pulling down my towel and slipping on some sleep shorts.

he nods and quickly throws me my uniform shirt, i quickly slip it on and grabs my tie.

shit i dont have time for my fucking tie. mattheo quickly hides beside the door as i open it.

'hey!' i smile at her. 'whats up?'

'sorry to interrupt, you left this at my dorm last night.' pansy smiles, handing me my gold bracelet.

'ohh when we were blackout drunk.' i softly smiles.

i heard mattheo softly chuckle, oh my god he's gonna blow my cover.

i use the tie in my hand and shoved it in his mouth.

he quickly grabbed my arm and gripped on it as i held the tie in his mouth.

'who was that?' pansy ask, looking around in my room from her vision.

'thank you so much.. you know how much this means to me.' i smile, quickly changing the subject.

'uhm— yeah of course. are you coming to breakfast?' she ask.

i nod and smile at her. 'well see you then!' she waves, walking away from my dorm.

'bye!' i smile, quickly shutting the door and locking it. i stare at him as he spits the tie out of his mouth.

'you didn't have to shove the tie in my mouth.' he groaned, wiping his lips.

'i did, or you would've kept laughing and pansy would've found out you were here.' i stare at him, connecting my bracelets chains together.

i looked up and saw him admiring my bracelet.

it had a gold chain and a gold plate engraving in the middle with a flower next to it and the letters M.M.B.

'what does m.m.b stand for?' mattheo ask, looking at me genuinely curious.

'its my initals.' i smile. 'madeleine marie black.'

'marie.' he smiles. i roll my eyes at him.

'well you need to leave so i can get ready.'

'alright alright.' he said defensively. i throw my tie in my laundry and grab my jacket.

'bye.' he winks before walking out of my dorm. i sigh heavily and bite my lip.. this definitely has to be a dream.

its not.

-

'are people still talking about it?' i ask, wiping the dirt off my uniform.

'not a lot.. but yeah its still going around.' pansy shrugs.

i've been fitting in a lot better these past couple of weeks.. its been really difficult but i managed.

i walk down the hall and see luna talking to this random blonde.

'hey.' i smile at luna. 'whos this?' i ask her.

'hey.' luna smiles at me and pansy. 'this is astrid boulevard!'

'hi.' astrid smiles, waving at us.

'hey.' pansy smiles sarcastically.

'nice to meet you guys.'