♡︎2♡︎

A /n - hey guys😋😛😝😜🤪 we're back .did you miss us? cause we missed you. 😍😚🥰😗😍and so are danny and y/n 🥵😈. get ready for loads of juicy hot gossip and drama 🤤🤤🤤

Y/n pov: 

Ugh. Life is so hard. I just wish that cute little old sugar daddy danny would notice me. Of course why would he, he just sees me as his boss. He'll never know that morning, day, and night my pea sized heart beats for him. Just him. 

Sure I can get any guy I want with just my quaint size and my glasses and messy bun. But I want more than any guy could imagine. I want true love. The type of love you see in movies, or read about in books, or even hear about from your grandmother while sitting on her living room floor. 

I know with all of my heart that I could get that with Dad- i mean danny. So why wont he notice me.

I sat in my office with Danny on my mind. I hoped he would walk in at any second, babbling on about work and finances. 

Danny pov:

I walked into my fat phat snuggle bottomed kittens office. I had been quivering from the idea before i even stood up from my desk. 

"H-h-h-hi-i-i y-y-y/n. I have a few things I-i'd like to um uh talk to you about that uh i uh think c-c-could help enhance our companies marketing strategies." I anxiously rubked

"THATS MASTER Y/N TO YOU!" she screeched

"I-i-i-i'm s-sorry y-master y/n." i quivered

"good kitten. now what do you want?"

"i-i-i-i-i-i'd l-l-l-like to uh um erm propose a-a-a-an i-i-id-d-dea-a-a-" i barely spoke before she interrupted me.

"ENOUGH! You stop this foolishness and get out of my office!" she yelled.

Y/n pov: 

Why was i so mean to him. I manifested that and then yelled at him to get out of my office.

*6 hours later*

I sat in my whimsical fairytale castle that my poor father left for me before he died. Dobby still wasn't talking to me after yesterday morning. I sat pondering my thoughts, thinking of my little snuggle buggle kitten. I decided i would go to his house and apologize for my mean nonsensical harassment  and bullying. 

I drove my solid gold lambo to danny's sad shack of residence. I walked up to his wooden door and knocked. 

I heard shuffling of feet behind the door. this was it. 

And then. He opened the door.