♡︎1♡︎

A/n: hey guys 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 this is my first fic so be nice 😜😜😜😜😜😜ALSO CREDITS TO -trashcanland FOR WRITING THIS  CHAPTER WITH MEEEE 😆😆😆😆

Y/n POV:

I woke up in the morning looking like the SUSSY little Baka i am, i walked to the bathroom and looked at my 3'2 self in the mirror. I brushed my long luscious blonde locks while looking at my blue coloured face testicles. I then proceeded to cry about the fact that my mom, dad, gramma, grampa , great aunt, milkman, fish, dog, post man, grocer and UPS guy all died before i was born. I threw my hair in a messy bun and put on my glasses (without makeup) because im just so quirky and not like the other girls.

I walked into my kitchen where dobby, my little brother/sneaky link, stood in the sink waiting for me to take his socks off.

"DOBBY YOU LITTLE SCRUMPTIOUS RAT I WILL WHIP YOU WITH A BIRKEN BAG THAT I STOLE FROM THE GIRL YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH! TAKE YOU YOUR OWN SOCKS OFF YOU LITTLE CRAP!" I yelled quirkily while tucking my hair behind my ear.

Daddy Devito POV:

I woke up along with my 📢MAGNUM DONG📢 and brushed my hair. I proceeded to get into my car and go make some mollah for my boss who is in the mafia.

i arrived at work exactly 0.783563264652874896578947592464329895367892546234589 seconds late.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU LITTLE PIECE OF HUMAN GARBAGE!" My boss/crush screamed adorably in my face as i walked into the building.

"I-i-i-i-i-i-I-i-i-i-i-I'm sorry my kitten. I-i—i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i h-h-h-h-had some t-t-t-troubles with my 📢MAGNUM DONG📢 t-t-t-t-this morning. I-Io-i-i-i-i will try to be o-o-o-on time t-t-tomorrow my scrumptious piece of pickles."

"O-o-o-o-oh wellllllllll. If you had told m-me about your 📢MAGNUM DONG📢 i would be ok with i-i-it. BUUUUUUT you didn't call to say you would be late so you can go clean my office filled with...uhhhhhh...pickle juice." She commanded.

"Of course my kit- I mean boss" Oh my lord...shes so hot.

"T-thank you Dadd- danny"

Is she really forgetting my name...my scrumptious porridge will never notice me...Maybe I should be a bit flirty today, maybe she likes that, she is so wild.

"Anything for you my senpai" I winked at her and walked away swaying my hips, maybe she is a butt kinda woman.