Chapter 10: Counterpart Reunion

Depuis le début

One boy in particular looks at me with shock

One boy in particular looks at me with shock. His hair is green and red with ruby red eyes. 

"Zarc? Is that you?" The boy asked in awe. 

"Wait, what? You mean-you mean me?" I ask, pointing to myself. 

"What? Do you not remember Zarc?" The boy asked. 

"Zarc is a name I use but I go by Y/N." I explain. 

"So, he's got some of his memories?" asked a boy with purple and pink hair. 

"I guess, Yuri." said the boy with spiked violet and black hair. 

"Who are you then?" I asked. 

"Well... this is so weird. I was hoping you could tell us... Y/N, we are your counterparts from other dimensions." The green and red haired boy said sincerely with big eyes. 

"Huh?!" 

"I'm Yuya Sakaki. Pendulum Dimension." The green and red haired boy said. 

"I'm Yuto Fukumoto. Xyz Dimension." The boy with spiked violet and black hair continued. 

"I'm Yugo Leblanc. Synchro Dimension." The boy who hadn't spoken yet with stylized blue hair with swooped yellow bangs. 

"I'm Yuri Fujiki. Fusion Dimension." Finally, the boy with purple and pink hair finished the introductions. 

"You're Zarc. The origin of us. You're from the Original Dimension." Yuya said. 

"What? This is all too much information." Y/N said. 

"We don't have time for this. If he doesn't regain his true memories, the entire world and other dimensions will be destroyed." Yuri said urgently. 

"Wait, what do you mean destroyed?" Y/N asked. 

"When you and Ray duelled against each other, an explosion happened and you guys became gods of the universe. You tried to write so many wrongs and tried to give us happy ends that we deserved." Yuya said as he gave a grateful smile. 

"But I guess you desired your own happiness. Because when you disappeared from the heavens above, our world started to crumble without you and Ray." Yuto said.

"I-I d-didn't know... I'm Zarc? Wait... Are the dreams I have... the memories of Zarc, me?" I ask confused and nervous. 

"So, you do remember?" Yuya asked. 

"All the horrible things that happened in those dreams, those memories? Yeah, I see them almost every night." I said quiet as I cover my eyes. I didn't want to cry again. 

"Are you okay?" Yuya asked as he knelt down to Zarc, gently prying Zarc's hands from his face. 

Zarc's eyes were watery now as he breathed out, looking away from Yuya, pressing a hand to his mouth. 

"Those memories have scared me since I was a child. I didn't know how to deal with them. I couldn't sleep. I needed pills. Do you ever have to deal with that?" I asked. 

Yuya smiles sympathetically. 

"Yuto and I remember our past memories before you changed them. It was hard then, it's hard now." Yuya said as he gave Zarc a hug. 

I was shocked before I awkwardly hug him back. 

"He really is like you, Yuya. A crybaby." Yuri said with a smirk. 

"Yeah, uh huh. I know. He has your hair so there." Yuya answered back with an amused look. 

"Actually, I think he looks like Yugo." Yuto said. 

"Oh please, never in my life have I ever looked that stupid." Yugo said. 

"So, you're aware that you look stupid?" Yuri taunted. 

"Yuri! Why you bas-" Yugo started to say. 

"Hey, language!" I call out to Yugo who stiffened in surprise. 

"Wow, already acting like a big brother." Yuri said smirking. 

Yugo growled before turning away from Yuri with a huff. 

"Anyway, we need you, Zarc. We need you to come back." Yuya said. 

"Come back, how?" I ask when suddenly, I feel like area is shaking as the four other boys start to grow farther out. 

"Hey! Where are you going?" I cry out. 

"We can only communicate with you in our dreams and our minds! Find us in the Pendulum Dimension!" Yuya screamed out before the four boys faded and my vision went black. 

When I wake up, I jolt up as Ray stabilizes me. 

"Y/N? What is it?" Ray asks. 

"I-I Well Its just that-Oh gods this is painful." I groan as a headache throbs in my skull. 

Those boys, my counterparts. 

"They said... I was acting like a big brother..." I mutter. 

Is that what I mean to them and what they mean to me? My little brothers? 

"Y/N? What's wrong? Do you need to rest more?" Ray asked as she rubs my shoulders. 

"No, I think I had enough rest." I answer. 

I don't even know if I go back to sleep will the dreams of them even happen again. 

They said I could communicate with them in our minds. 

But how? 

Author Notes: 

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter! I was feeling inspired today. So finally Zarc meets the Yu-Boys! Yay! Anyway, next chapter will be a tournament duel. Comment down who you would like to see duel! Remember only DM, GX characters!