Chapter 8: Odd-Eyes vs Blue Eyes Part 2

"My turn." Seto draws a card from his deck, looking at it before placing it into his hand as he contemplated his next move. 

Jonouchi gave a huff before breathing out. He got off the ground as Yugi helped him up. 

"Joey? What's going on?" Yugi asked concerned. "How are you feeling pain? You're not even duelling!" 

As per usual, every time a duel happened, real damage was dealt. Whether it was magic and technology, every hit felt real. 

Jonouchi sighed before giving Yugi a sheepish expression. 

"I guess it's a bad time to say that... Kaiba and I are soulmates... it's just like you and Atem. You feel each other's pain." Jonouchi said as he rubbed the back of his neck. 

Yugi's eyes widened in surprise and shock. 

"How?" Yugi asked. 

"Hell, if I know. But it's because of the history right? I mean according to books I read, they said soulmate bonds never change or break even after the pair dies." Jonouchi said as he turned to continue watching the duel. 

"Y/N seems like he's going to really deal damage to Kaiba." Jonouchi commented. 

"Are you going to be alright, Joey?" Yugi asked concerned. 

"Well, Kaiba told me to watch his duels and I want to fulfill that request. It's kind of hard to reject requests from your soulmate, you know?" The blonde said, looking to Yugi. 

Yugi simply nodded before going back to watching the duel. 

"If you really faint, I am going to drag you to bed." 

Jonouchi laughs. 

"Alright, alright, Yug. I hear ya." 

"I play the Spell Card: Fusion to fuse three of my Blue Eyes White Dragons!" Seto shouted as his dragon flew in the air before merging and bringing forth a bright light. 

""Feast your eyes on the most powerful of all dragons, in its fully evolved glory! Fusion Summon! Show yourself, Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!" Seto said as his dragon appeared behind him in all of its glory. 

Zarc was calm while Y/N went into full panic mode

"I'm dead. I am so dead." 

"Shut up, you useless self!" 

"I place one card facedown. I activate its effect! Since I have a Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon in my extra deck, I can attack three times! Battle Phase! Attack, Blue Eyes! Ultimate Burst!" Seto shouted as the three headed dragon roared before blasting Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion and Celestial Magician, destroying all three monsters. (Anime Effect because I like it and thought it was a fun idea) 

"Ahhh!" Zarc exclaimed as he was sent flying before falling down backwards. 

Zarc's Life Points go down to 1000.