late night confession

This starts like rejected part 1 but is different

In the middle of the night, Newt couldn't ignore his feelings any longer. He found himself standing outside Thomas' room, heart pounding in his chest. He hesitated for a moment, unsure if he should go in, but his emotions got the best of him, and he gently pushed open the door.

Thomas stirred in his sleep, blinking groggily as he saw Newt standing there. "Newt? What are you doing here?" he asked, his voice still heavy with sleep.

"I couldn't sleep," Newt replied, trying to steady his nerves. "And I needed to talk to you."

Thomas sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Talk about what?" he asked, still slightly confused.

Newt took a deep breath, gathering his courage. "Thomas, I know you're confused about your feelings, but I can't hide mine anymore. I like you, Thomas. More than just a friend," he admitted, his voice barely above a whisper.

Thomas stared at him, his mind racing. "Newt, I...I don't know what to say," he stammered, feeling a mix of emotions. He had never expected this from Newt, and it left him feeling both flustered and intrigued.

Without waiting for a response, Newt closed the distance between them and gently pressed his lips against Thomas'. It was a soft and tender kiss, filled with all the feelings he had been holding back for so long.

Thomas pulled back, his head spinning. "Newt, I...I'm not gay," he said, trying to make sense of his thoughts.

Newt ignored his protests and kissed him again, more passionately this time. He could feel Thomas' resistance slipping away, and he took it as a sign to continue.

They kissed for hours, their bodies pressed together as they explored the depths of their feelings for each other. Newt's hands roamed over Thomas' chest, causing him to shiver with desire. Thomas' hands found their way to Newt's waist, pulling him even closer.

In that moment, all doubts and denials melted away. Thomas realized that he had been denying his true feelings for far too long. He was in love with Newt, and he didn't want to hide it any longer.

Finally, as the first rays of dawn started to filter through the window, Thomas pulled back, his breath coming in ragged gasps. "Newt, I...I don't know what to say. I never thought I could feel this way about another guy," he admitted.

Newt smiled gently, brushing a lock of hair away from Thomas' face. "It's okay, Tommy. We'll figure it out together," he said softly.

And they did. From that moment on, Thomas and Newt were inseparable. They navigated their feelings and their new relationship together, with the support of their friends in the Glade. And as they faced the challenges of the Maze and beyond, they knew that they had found something truly special in each other.

In the end, love had found its way into the Glade, and Thomas and Newt's bond only grew stronger with time. They faced the trials of the Maze and the truth about their world side by side, knowing that they had each other's backs, no matter what.