V1 - Chapter 2: The First Day

Beginne am Anfang

Class A first. Looking at them, I'd say that they're all well-mannered and very education-enforced. They aren't rowdy, instead, they're paying utmost attention to the head of the school. There is a small handful of people that I'd pick out who show some significance. For example, there is a lilac-haired girl with a walking stick. Very short, loli-like. Despite looking inferior in her class, she shows smugness on her face with a smirk as if she'll lead it in the future. Whatever condition she has, it seems to not affect her prowess. A natural-born genius perhaps. Who knows?

Moving on to the class beside them, class B. Their attention on the head of the school wasn't much different to the latter class. From the group, I could also pick out some significant people who will probably affect the class. A strawberry-blonde-haired girl who seemed to radiate positive energy. She'll become a foe towards Kikyou in a popularity contest. Another in said class looked unlike the others, a man with violet-blueish hair and purple eyes. He seemed like a diligent person who behaved very seriously. It seems as though he is hiding some sort of ability. Perhaps he's trained in some sort of martial arts.

Now, for the next class: Class C. The attitude of this class was completely different to the others. The range of the type of people in their class differed vastly. There was one in particular who stood out. A shoulder-length magenta-haired boy wearing sunglasses with a smirk that seemed to just stay put on his face. A delinquent for sure. Between violence and non-violence, that man would definitely choose violence.

Last but not least; Class D. By means, this class was by far the worst. The majority were talking to each other and half of the male population of our class was staring at girls. Especially my girl. Nobody stood out to me and that's unsurprising due to the people in it.

From this observation, the chances of there being a class hierarchy were by no means little. In other words, class A would seem to be the best of the four whilst class D seemed to be the worst. I wonder what sets the people in the classes apart.

The ceremony ended and the majority of people started to head towards class whilst some others decided to explore the school. There were around 20 minutes until homeroom started so that's unsurprising.

Kikyou and I decided to go straight towards the classroom, this would give us the chance to talk to people first and befriend them.

We briefly nodded at each other and I headed towards the male population of the class and she went to the female.

" 'Sup!" I said, putting my hand up in a waving gesture and gently smacking one of the guy's backs, "I'm Ayanokoji Kiyotaka!" I said cheerfully, smiling.

"Sudo Ken." The red-headed boy replied. Judging by his forte, he seemed to be a strong person and he was tall. Basketball potentially?

"I'm Ike Kanji! Nice to meet you!" It was not nice to meet this person back, he was one of the handful eyeing up Kikyou and her body.

And so was the next person, "Yamauchi Haruki's the name!" He done a peace sign and grinned.

We talked about things that interested a 15-year-old boy such as manga, sports and anime. From our brief conversation, these boys were most definitely perverts. The least out of the three was Sudo. He was alright, although, from his mannerisms, he seemed to be on the aggressive side of the spectrum.

Once the class was settled in, the bell rang and everyone sat in their respective seats as the teacher walked in the room.

Every step she took lowered the atmosphere of the class, she had a condescending mood; as if she was looking down on us.

"I'm Sae Chabashira, your homeroom teacher." She started, "At this school, you will not change classes ever, unlike most schools where there's a change up every year, I'll be responsible for you guys straight 'til graduation. I'm looking forward to it." A cunning smirk formed on her face as if she was hiding something.