"Thy tricks won't work!!!" While his guard is down, (Y/N) came from behind, snatched the staff from his hand. Crackstone turned at him.

"Foolish child! Give it back! You have no idea how powerful that is." (Y/N) is checking out the staff.

"Uh....I don't think so. So much for being an outcast hater, you sure relied a lot on their power. Or is it because you're an outcast yourself?" (Y/N) pointed the staff at Crackstone, he could feel some sort of energy channeling inside him.

"No!!!!" Crackstone could feel the gravity is pressing down on him until he eventually get on his knee. Bianca and Wednesday got to (Y/N)'s side.

"I'll take it from here." Wednesday looked at him. He let Crackstone free from the gravity suppression.

"Fuck it." He grabbed the knife from Wednesday's hand, walking towards the  mummy and stabbed it against his chest.

"No more mister nice guy. And this is for Wednesday." (Y/N) looked dead into his eyes before twisting the knife in hand.

Slowly, Crackstone's chest begin burning before his body turned to ashes and slowly dissapear into thin air. (Y/N) turned around and looked at Wednesday, who's wearing a displeasing face.

"What? You're gonna get salty about me stealing kill now?" Wednesday cross arms looking dead at him.

"Not tonight. But I will get you back for this. Maybe I'll have you wear the necklace for one full day, see if you survive the shock." (Y/N) chuckled.

"Goody send her regards."

"What?"

"She used her remaining energy to free me from his control. She's gone now."

Wednesday frowned at the statement.

"Well, at least we win this one. We definitely have the weirdest teenage life in the history of humanity." Xavier arrived patting (Y/N) on his shoulder.

"Guys!" Ajax arrived almost naked, carrying an injured Enid, who's wearing most of his oversized clothes.

"Wednesday!" As soon as Ajax set her down, she immediately rushed towards her roommate and gives her a bear hug. Pride be damned. Wednesday returned the hugs fully embracing it. Weems approached them.

"Where have you been anyway? You missed all the action." (Y/N) told the tall lady.

"Principal Weems is outside the school, checking on everyone." Bianca replied.

"All the students and teachers are safe, except for one particular." (Y/N)'s expression changes at the thought of his mother as everyone was looking at him.

*Click!

Laurel walks in on the group with a gun pointing at the center particularly Wednesday who pushed Enid to her back. Everyone is tensed except for Wednesday and (Y/N).

"You brought a gun to a sword fight. That's the smartest decision you've made in your life."

"I can't eliminate all of the outcast. But you will do." (Y/N) walks in front of Wednesday between his mother and her.

"It's over. You lost."

"I've lost enough. Clearly you would understand. Yet you choose her over me. I've always despised you (Y/N). Not once have you ever live up to my expectations. You're the biggest mistake I've ever made I  my life!!" Laurel is tearing up despite what she said and so is (Y/N).

"One last chance. Move." She ordered her son.

"No." Was the only word (Y/N) could said.

"Marilyn...." Weems was cut off just as she's about to speak.

"My name is Laurel!!!!" She pulled the trigger. (Y/N) closed his eyes accepting his fate.

*BANG!

A moment later, (Y/N) opened his eyes to see Xavier and Bianca on the ground tending to Principal Weems who's shot in the chest. Blood stains her dress.

"Principal Weems!!" The other students are shocked at what they saw. Bianca tries to apply pressure to her wounds to no effect.

Slowly, Principal Weems is losing consciousness. 'Ken. It seems like I'll be joining you soon'  was the last thing she thought before she succumbed to her injuries. The students are panicked and scared.

Laurel then take aim at Wednesday who was standing beside (Y/N) at the moment. Both of them are looking at her, Wednesday with her angry, frustrated eyes whereas (Y/N) with his watery, sorrowful eyes.

Suddenly a swarm of bees swirl around Laurel causing her to scream. It was Eugene who just barely made it back despite his injuries.

"Hummers stick together." He walks up to Wednesday giving her a faint smile. Wednesday then slowly walks to the woman in front.

*BANG! *BANG.

Panic, Laurel fires some shots at the bees that begin to stung her mercilessly before she falls to the ground. Wednesday walks toward her and knocked her out with a stomp to the head. She felt so relieved before her roomate's cried caught her attention.

"(Y/N)!!" Wednesday turned around, she saw Enid and Ajax was beside (Y/N) who's laying on the ground. One of Laurel's shot hit his abdominal. Wednesday immediately rushed to his side and put pressure on his wound.

'Please. Not him.'   

________________________________________________________

Part 31 is done. The battle is over. And now, to the aftermath. Where will you go?

Different kind of Woe जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें