Chapter 6 (Fun With Cage arc)

Start from the beginning

Mayday nodded and stood up, walking to the table, where her phone was. Y/N took out his phone and waited for Mayday to be done, only for him to get a text.

Danielle
Come to *address* right now! We need you!

Y/N sighed and looked at the door, seeing Mayday's back, she was still on the phone. He looked at the window and jumped out.

Mayday walked in the room, expecting to see Y/N. When she saw that he wasn't there, and the window was open, she approached the window and looked out of it. A note, stuck on the window took her interest, she took it and read it.

Gotta go, duty calls.
I'll make up to you by studying
XOXO

She shook her head with a small chuckle.

Spider-Boy landed on the rooftop, only to realize no one was there. He looked around, confused then sighed, remembering they were "walk" kind of heroes. He jumped off the rooftop and looked at Danielle.

Spider-Boy:"This better be something good."

He mumbled, looking at then with a blank stare, even though they couldn't see it. Danielle nodded and spoke.

Danielle:"Me and dad found the main warehouse where they make the Judas bullets."

Spider-Boy nodded silently then pointed at the warehouse.

Spider-Boy:"I assume that's the one?"

Luke nodded and spoke, a serious tone in his voice.

Luke:"If my guess is correct, Diamondback is there."

Spider:"Who?"

Spider-Boy asked, confused, his head tilted to the side as he stared at the man.

Luke:"Stryker, my old friend. He's the one who's after the Judas bullets."

Spider-Boy:"May I ask why?"

Luke stared at him and shook his head.

Luke:"You may not."

Spider-Boy:"Fair."

He mumbled, making Luke nod. A few seconds of silence later, Luke looked at the warehouse and spoke.

Luke:"We need to get in, but very carefully."

Danielle nodded softly while Spider-Boy stared at the warehouse, silently.

Spider-Boy:"I'll get in from the roof, there must be like a vent or something. I'll give you guys a signal?"

Spider-Boy asked, turning at Danielle and Luke. Luke stared at him then nodded, making Spider-Boy web one of the buildings.

Danielle:"Spider-Boy!"

Spider-Boy turned around and looked at Danielle.

Danielle:"Be careful!"

Spider-Boy:"No promises."