The Prophetic Angel

Morning:

They shook he shoulders violently, giving Dahlia a very rude awakening.

"Sam, Dean shove off. I'm trying to sleep. What do you want?" She mumbled sleepily as she  weakly swatted away their hands.

"I'm going to get the cold water if you don't wake up Dahlia." Dean said but she was already fast asleep again with her snores light and fast.

"Really Dean, are you actually going to splash her with the water." Sam asked.

"Yeah, why not. It'll wake her up and I'm using holy water too." Sam looked slightly taken aback when Dean mentioned the holy water so Dean elaborated.

"Dahlia said there was a demon in her room last night and it did smell like sulphur. Think of it as a precautionary measure so that Cas is fine when he comes." Sam merely nodded as Dean put holy water in a pail.

They crept into her room and looked at her sleeping form under the covers.

"You know Sam, she's really cute when she's sleeping I hate to spoil that." Dean said and Sam rolled his eyes.
"Dean, you need to stop hitting on every living girl you see. Now come on, I'm getting hungry and she promised to make me breakfast." Just to prove Sams point his stomach growled.

Dean dumped the holy water onto Dahlia's sleeping form and she jumped out of the bed, her sopping wet body trembling.

"What the hell guys. That's not funny at all. If you were any closer or a demon you'd probably be dead right now." She had a knife in her hand and it was pointed right at Dean's face. Dahlia looked down at her sopping wet body and noticed that her bright white tank top was soaked through which left her showing off her vibrant purple bra.

  Dahlia's face went beet red and she quickly crossed her arms over her chest. "I know you want breakfast Sam, so leave me alone to change and I'll be right out." Sam's stomach growled and he and Dean left her room.

She pulled off her soaking wet shirt and rummaged in her bag for another shirt. Dahlia ended up wearing a red and black plaid shirt with bootleg jeans. She hung her wet clothes on the windowsill and walked out of the room into the kitchen.

She started to pull out eggs, cheese, bacon and bread. Dahlia started to make grilled cheese sandwiches with bacon when Sam and Dean walked into the kitchen.

"That smells amazing you know. Hurry up, I'm hungry." Sam whined and she rolled her eyes. Dahlia finished flipping the sandwiches, placed them on the plates and placed the plates on the table. The minute she placed the plates on the table, she hissed in agony.

"Aah, my head!" She shrieked as she placed her fingers to her throbbing temples. Dahlia sank to her knees and rocked her body back and forth. Sam and Dean watched her in horrified silence.

Dahlia slipped into a powerful vision of the future.

Vision:

Dahlia stood on a straight road with two paths in front of her, One is destruction and one is salvation. An angel and a demon stand in front of her. "Choose." They scream "Choose and save or destroy the world." Dahlia stepped forward into the light. "I choose..."

End of vision:

"Hey Dahlia are you okay?" Dean yelled as he pushed back his chair.

"No." Dahlia croaked and she felt her body going forward. She hit her head off of the table and got knocked unconscious.

"What the hell just happened Sam." Dean yelled and Sam swallowed hard, not wanting to tell him the truth.

"Dean, she's psychic like me and I think she was having a vision. The signs are all there."