Yandere Douma x Fem reader

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Thanks for the request: cool10101cat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Douma x fem dem reader
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Weakness is entertainment
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Yandere/ 🥀

________________
3rd Person POV:
________________

You find yourself, a relatively weak demon walking through the busy streets of the city, searching for something to eat. This city is not a friendly place for your kind, so you have to travel in secrecy. Douma, a rich and high class 'man' out with a woman or two on the dirt roads, on his merry way back to his cult.

He stops mid way, confusing the ladies at his sides before their vision turning black with the sound of a war fan slicing something, precisely, it was their porcelain like necks being slashed in half painfully. Their lifeless bodies drop onto the ground with a faint splat and splatter of crimson red blood. He was about to dig into his newly found meal until his rainbow eyes catch a glance up and sees you. He recognizes you as a weaker demon from the arua that surrounded you, and decides to have some fun at your expense.

"Good evening my dear ally!~"

Y/n scoffed, seemingly a slight bit skeptical about his gleeful attitude towards her, his grin catching her off guard. "What do you want?" Y/n asked coldly with narrowed eyes.

"my my, how rude~ I just wanted to introduce myself to such a pretty pretty lady.~" He spoke with a such a flirty attitude, it didn't even seem real but more of a facade. He then stood up from his crouching position near the human corpses, putting a hand to his chest but more specifically his heart.

"Oh please...don't try to charm me."
Y/n spat coldly, she was aware of his high rank of being upper moon two but she didn't care. He may be stronger but we're not allowed to fight nor team up with each other yet again...it was rumored that the twelve kizuki actually ate not only humans but demons too to get stronger. It was weird as hell...if that didn't describe cannibalism I don't know what would.

"I'm not trying to charm you. It's called a compliment, heard of it?~"

"Don't try mocking me."

"I'm not, you just don't seem like one to get many compliments especially with that attitude~"

"Oh, I'll show you attitude!"

"Pardon?~"

"Do you really think you can fight me and win? Oh you poor pitiful thing~"

Y/n glared at him in anger, her eyebrows furrowing as a smirk developed on his lips suddenly...

"Y'know, how about you join me and my dinner~?"

"Tch...no way."

"Fine then~" Douma then suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind Y/n, wrapping his muscular arms around her before picking her up in a bridal style position. "h-hey! Let me down..!"

"Sorry but no, if you don't wanna eat with me then I'll make you.~"

Douma then walked back over to the two dead women and sat Y/n down before sitting down across from her himself.

"Now, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Douma, you?~"

"My name is Y/n L/n..."

"Ohhh..pretty name~"
Douna cooed as he began to rip into one of the girl's legs while Y/n watched in slight discomfort from how brutal he was. Taking hold off a girl's head and hesitantly popping an eye out to eat.

"So Y/n, whatcha doing out this night?~"

"I was looking for food..."

"Oh my, you're lucky to have stumbled upon me...~"

Y/n rolled her eyes "yeah, whatever..."

The two continued eating and talking for quite awhile and getting comfortable with each other, Douma may had been a horrible guy but he was easy and fun to talk to. They were able to know each others likes and dislikes in a matter of minutes before laughing together, Y/n was of course sharing a real one and surprisingly Douma's was also...genuine; a warm feeling in his empty & dull body enlightened somewhere in his chest. It couldn't have been his heart since he didn't have one but that was where the warm feeling laid. It was confusing sure but he found it pleasant.

-

After a couple of hours, the sun began to rise so the two quickly said their goodbyes before quickly rushing to their 'homes'.

[ Douma's POV: ]

I had just entered my paradise cult, one of my devoted yet foolish followers taking my black coat while others greeted me at the door with a bow. I smiled brightly at each one of them, my smile true and it had naturally come onto my pale complexion. I approached over to my room and opened the door to see my most trusted advisor waiting in a bowing position on the wooden floor.

"Did you have a good night, my lord?"

"Ah yes, it was just wonderful~ but may I ask something of you?"

"Of course, my lord..."

"Remember that demon I wanted you to find last week?~"

"yes..."

"This time instead of what town she's in...I wanna know where she lives~"
A dark grin painted my lips with my rainbow eyes twitching, my most trusted advisor hesitantly nodding his head while trembling in fright.

The end! Now for a Taisho era secret ⬇️

Douma had first discovered Y/n while she was human, specifically 49 years ago

Douma had first discovered Y/n while she was human, specifically 49 years ago. He had fallen in love with her beauty and asked Muzan to turn her into a demon since she had been suffering abuse from her caretakers.

Y/n always had a temper even when she was human since she was mentally abused, her rage and loss of ego staying within her heart...

Word count: 944