02

I woke up to Ethan taping me, I sat up and saw Ava laying on my lap. I saw Ethan holding the condom wrapper, I smiled and he smiled widely, "My best friends finally a man." he whispered and I got up, I wrapped the covers over her and kissed her forehead, I looked at the window and saw her light out it was.

"What's the time?" I asked him. He looked at me and scratched his neck.

"Yeah, that's the thing. It's like six in the morning. I was with these two girls and the things they were doing were amazing and I just couldn't leave man. It was really, really good." he said looking at me.

We left the house and I got into Ethan's car, "I'm so sorry man, I really am." he said apologising again.

I smiled at him and we arrived at my house, I got out the car and Ethan said his goodbyes and I climbed up the side of the house to my room. I closed the window and unlocked the door, I went into my bathroom and smirked at myself in the mirror.

I laughed and got in the shower, I washed my hair and brushed my teeth. I wrapped my towel around my waist and grabbed my deodorant, I sprayed myself and  got changed. I dried my hair with my towel and hung it up.

I went downstairs and saw my dad putting his belt on, I looked at the gun and he smiled at me. "What you doing up this early?" he asked.

"Uhh, I just couldn't sleep." I lied.

He kissed my forehead, "Your mom will calm down soon, I had my fair share of women in high school, I know how it is, I also know you were out last night" he smiled.

"Dad." I whispered.

He smiled and picked up his paperwork, "I won't tell your mom, I promise." he smiled and left the house.

I smiled to myself and made myself breakfast, I left the house and got in my car. I went to school, I saw Ava waiting by the door and she saw me. I smiled to myself and she looked down, "Hey, baby" I smiled.

"Hey, can we talk?" she said.

I looked at her and nodded, "I um-I've been thinking about everything and I think we need to break up. You get grounded over the smallest things we do and i'm just, I just think we need to break up. You don't do anything Elijah!" she said looking at me.

I nodded and smiled to myself, "Than was your plan," I laughed. She looked at me with a confused look and I smirked, "You just had to fuck me, right? Take away that one bit of respect I had, before you broke it off." I whispered and walked away from her.

I walked into class and sat next to Ethan, "Yo, Ava said she was looking for you. did you find her?" I heard him say.

"She just broke up with me." I mumbled.

-

I walked onto the pitch and we started to play, I threw the ball to Ethan and he ran when it, he passed it to Jackson and he threw it into the goal. I smiled and coach walked up to me, "What's going on Elijah, you're out your head. You're my captain, they need you on that pitch!" he said.

I nodded, "Yes coach!" I said and we went back to played, we played for another half an hour and I ran with the ball and threw it in the goal.

Coach finished early and I saw Ava doing cheer with the squad, I saw Destiny the cheer captain sitting on the benches. I sat on the bench and Ethan sat next to me, I took my helmet off and looked over at the girls as they cheered.

"What's got you sad, cap?" I heard Destiny say, she sat next to us and I watched the cheerleaders.

"He's upset, Ava just broke up with him. Has been like this all day, moody fucker! Just fuck someone else." I heard Ethan say. I looked at him and he smiled, "I'm sure Destiny would agree." he laughed.

"Don't be sad over her, i'm sure it's not that bad. It'll be okay." she said.

"Listen Destiny, you're a beautiful black queen. But he lost his virginity to the girl last night, i'm sure the wound is still very painful!" Ethan said to Destiny and she hit him.

I heard her sigh and she smiled, "Look, i'll help you get her back. We're captains and I can't be all competitive with you if you're upset. We're going to date, you're going to make her jealous, make her wait a little and then she'll want you back." she said.

"Destiny, no." I mumbled, Destiny's beautiful, she's out there and she's the cheep captain, we're very competitive with each other. We always have been since I was elected captain and she was made cheer captain.

"It's actually a pretty good idea, plus you could learn a few things from the sexy cheer captain." I heard Ethan joke. Destiny pushed him and he laughed.

Destiny got on top of me and I looked at her, I looked over at the cheerleaders. "Two months," she whispered.

I looked at her and then at Ava, I felt Destiny's hands on my face and I nodded, "Two months," I whispered and she smiled, "This will drive her insane," she whispered and kissed me.

I put my hand behind her neck and we made out slowly, she slid her tongue across my lip and we made out slowly. I tilted my head and put my hands on her hips, "move them down," she whispered into the kiss and I moved my hands down to her ass.

I lifted her up slightly and she pulled away, I licked my lips and she put her forehead against mine, "is she looking?" she whispered.

I looked over and saw Ava watching us, I looked at Destiny and she kissed me, "Everyone's going to the beach barbecue, i'll come to your house at ten." she smiled and got off me.

I watched as she walked away and I saw Ethan standing by the drinks bar, I smirked at him and he laughed to himself.

I walked over and he hugged me, "She stormed off somewhere, her jaw dropped and then we all just saw her walk away." he laughed.

I looked down and nodded, "You think she'll take me back?" I asked.

He nodded, "Elijah, you're kissing Destiny, Destiny!. You want your ex girlfriend back! are you crazy?" he said.