Chapter Fifteen: An Intimate Moment

Start from the beginning

Charles: Okay, you can come in now!

You shuffle into the bathroom, staring at his concoction.

y/n: Uhh, and what is this?

There are a bunch of towels laid on top of a chair, which is positioned half way in the shower.

Charles softly: You wanted to wash your hair, and you tried last night, but your arms were too sore, so you gave up, right?

You nod.

Charles: Well, now you can sit down, and I'll do it for you.

You blankly stare at him.

y/n hesitantly: Are you sure you wanna wash my greasy-ass hair?

Charles nods: Yeah Baby. I know it will make you feel better, so sit, c'mon.

The more time you spend with him, the more he feels like a friend. You slowly lift up your oversized hoodie, and he comes to your aid by pulling it over your head.

You instinctively cross your arms, hiding your chest, as you're only wearing a tanktop without a bra. He gives you a shy smile – You're aware he's seen much more of you, with a lot less clothing, but to you, him seeing any part of you is new.

You take a seat in the plastic chair, and he places some of the towels around your shoulders, pulling them to the front, so that your shirt won't get wet.

Charles smiles: Is that okay?

This feels like it's going to be oddly intimate – To be honest it already is.

y/n: Mhmmhmm.

Charles: Good, good, uhm, music, no music?

You chuckle, as you undo the messy bun.

y/n chuckles: Are we at the hairdressers?

Charles sarcastically: Haha! My Mom is a hairdresser... So I hope I'll do good.

y/n: Huh... Didn't peg her for one. But yeah, whatever you want for the music, I really don't care.

Charles: Okay...

He vanishes for a moment, only to return with your phone. He unlocks it without thinking.

y/n: Uhm?

Charles: Shit! Sorry, old habits. Ehh, can I use your phone to play your music?

You nod slowly.

y/n: Uhm, sure.

You might change your password soon; It spooks you a little that he can get into your private things so quickly. Funnily enough though, he knows about your private things, while you don't... So that kind of defeats the purpose... You'll see.

Charles: Any songs, playlists or artists you want me to play?

y/n shrugs: What about my Late Night Playlist?

He stares at you.

y/n: What?

Charles chuckles: Wait, you remember that?