008

SOULSOND3R

"YOU MESSED UP BIG TIME

"YOU MESSED UP BIG TIME ." notti had looked at ddot seeing that he was in regret of what he did " i mean u might have a chance to get her back but after what u did and what she did i honestly think yall not finna figure shit out ." ddot had shaked his head in denial looking back at the picture that imani had posted last night before the party.

as he looked through her page he had seen the picture that nia had posted the first night they met. he looked at the photo for a minute reminiscing about the past month they had with each other. but started to realize that even after all the girls he fucked around with they could never amount to imani.

he swiped out of instagram and called up one of his homeboys "yo pull up , i gotta talk to u rq ." he rolled up the blunt and licked the paper to seal it " ight , be there in 5 mins ." he hung up the phone , pulling out the lighter.

10 minutes go by , the sound of the doorbell fill up the house "who that ?" notti looked out the window seeing kaylon at the front door with his hands in pockets " nigga are u crazy , he kissed ya girl ."notti said sitting up straight

"man chill out im just finna talk to him about imani ."he sat his blunt down on the ashtray and got from the couch making his way over to the door.

he opened the door seeing kaylon checking his phone "wsg ." they dapped each other up and kaylon came inside the house " yo i just gotta say mb for kissing imani it wasn't meant to go down like that."

"man , im not surprise all that slick shit i was doing to imani i dont blame her ." he said thinking back to when she had first seen that text from nai , they walked over to the couch and ddot sat back in the same spot he was before and grabbed his blunt.

he lit it back up and took a hit blowing the smoke out " u wanna hit ?" he asked kaylon holding the blunt out so he could grabbed it " yk i would never pass it up."kaylon had took it out his hand taking a hit.

20 minutes later...

after time went by notti had went back home and kaylon had told ddot the whole plan that imani had set up to get back at him only because she felt like she wasnt good enough for him and "popping"  out with one of his bsfs would be the way to do so " so what should i do ?" ddot said playing the game.

"wym what should u do , text her bro ." kaylon shoved him a little bit to knock him off his game so he could have an advantage to win 2k.

"ur wildin , she not gonna want to talk to me ." he laughed a lil trying to shake off the fact he actually did wanna text her  "bro stop being pussy and text her." kaylon paused the game and opened his phone pulling up imani's number. he pressed on the call button and gave ddot his phone " you crazy i can't do that ." ddot pushed the phone away from him as the phone rung.