𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐘𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐀
date of birth : 6 — 15 — 1999
status : son of Chairman Hamada, Hamada Co.

𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐘𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐀date of birth : 6 — 15 — 1999status : son of Chairman Hamada, Hamada Co

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐃𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅
date of birth : 9 — 1 — 2000
status : working with MEGA-NET enterprise

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐃𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅date of birth : 9 — 1 — 2000status : working with MEGA-NET enterprise

choi san STARRING AS rei omada

jung yunho STARRING AS haru kameki

choi jungho STARRING AS jira komada

song mingi STARRING AS joji kazuo

kim hongjoong STARRING AS kentaro mioshi

park seonghwa STARRING AS keitaro mioshi

jung wooyoung STARRING AS shiro takeshi

                                        ✍︎ ⎯ SYNOPSIS,

The Hamada family is known for their company. A company that is paying a well amount of salary for other families in need of the money. But other than the amazing amount of pay, the people working at Hamada Co. looks up to their employer as inspiration, hoping to become successful like him one day.

Of course, Chairman Hamada knows that'll never happen, but he still keeps their hopes in his prayers. But instead of talking about a bunch of people with dreams, Chairman Hamada dreams and prays that his son, Yamato Hamada, will take over the company one day and keep it booming with business. He thinks that the company would look so much better in the hands of his son. Yamato has a brilliant mind and it has been used a couple times when it came to building up the company to where it is now.

And even Chairman Hamada dreams of that to come true, Yamato dreams to find a place suitable for him that can hide him away from the cameras and everything underneath that term. Yamato is more to himself, he never saw hisself as an outdoor person or a business person at all. He just wants a place where he can hide away from all that stuff.

But everything started to get worse when he started paying attention to the internet more. All the journalist websites either used false information about the Hamada family, or the information wouldn't even match up to the events that was happening in real life. But there was this one website that had the family's information up to date whenever something so small such as a grand opening happens. This website is never late on anything and keeps up with the Hamada family everyday. Yamato is surprised, he doesn't even know if should pay attention to them or not, either way this journalist company must have the best journalist any other company could ever find.

Maybe Yamato should investigate, or maybe it'll be better to leave it alone.

𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀-𝐍𝐄𝐓.𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐜𝐨𝐦