Fall

Fall. The season where every student is returning to school. I hate it but there's nothing I can really do about it. I have moved to an apartment of my own over the summer where my parents in the United States where helping rent my apartment. I have made the small place to my liking. Posters of my favorite animes and my gaming consoles on the TV stand. Family pictures on my wall. Including an old photo of my ancestor Tengen Uzui.

Right now it is the night before the first day of school. I was ironing my new school uniform. I was unsure on how to feel right now. Should I be excited? Or nervous? Well I'm not sure how to feel. I've never had any friends so right now I'm beginning to get a little worried about tomorrow. After I was done I set my uniform on my dresser. 

I sat down on the couch and decided to watch a movie. However, watching TV didn't help mask my feelings of nervousness. Tomorrow is gonna be hard but I'm just going to have to bear through. Itan Private High wasn't too far. Just a quick bus ride will get me there. 

After Googling where my new school will be I let out a sigh of relief. My classes were already set too. Looks like I'm all set for tomorrow. I shut the TV off and head to sleep. I lay on my couch and wonder what tomorrow will be like.

Only one way to find out....

When I woke up, it was around 6 AM. The sun was peaking through my curtains I decided to get up for the day. I used the bathroom and took a shower. From there I changed into my uniform and went to my kitchen where I ate my breakfast. My bag was ready to go once I was done so I put the dishes in the sink and put on my shoes.

Outside of the apartment was nice too. The tress were all turning orange and yellow. A nice sign that it was autumn. The streets had lots of kids in uniforms going to their appropriate schools. Tons of leaves kept falling on my head and I kept having to take them off. When I was crossing the street, I noticed some students staring at a girl with a black cat. 

Her dark purple hair was flowing in the wind. And she was pretty tall. Her skin looks so soft too. Man, all I'd give if just one female could talk to me. I've never dated anyone before. Let alone someone as pretty as this girl. All I can do is imagine.

I walked next to her and passed the purple haired girl and strangely I felt her gaze on me. Oh well. Must be my imagination. I stopped by a small coffee shop on my way there to boost my energy for the day and bought a pumpkin spiced latte.

Y/N: Mmm. Smells nice.

I walked out of the shopped and onto the street when I nearly crashed into the purple haired girl from earlier.

Y/N: Woah! Sorry about that!

????:.......

Y/N:......

I turn around and kept walking. Strange. Not a word had come out of her when I apologized. I kept walking until finally! What had seemed like forever! Itan Private High! I walked inside and towards my small shoe cubby.

Y/N: Damn, these things are small.

I put my shoes inside and changed out of them. I saw the same girl again next to another plain looking guy with large eyes just a couple of lockers away from me.

Kid: If that's your locker, then we must be in the same class! Good mor-.

The girl just stares at him and starts shaking. I feel her gaze shift on me. I pretend not to notice. She speed walks out of there and lightly brushes up against my back with her shoulder. Even her scent was amazing. All I would give to have her talk to me.

Anyway, I closed my locker and headed for classroom. Students were flooding the hallways and classroom entrances. But at last. I reached my classroom and looked for an open seat. I plopped myself on a desk in the middle of the classroom. I pulled out my phone and scrawled through social media. 

It wasn't until I looked up did I realize the same pretty girl from before was sitting next to me. A little bit weird but I went along with it. The boy from earlier sat on the other side of the girl. I started to hear whispering and muttering from all directions. Everyone kept sending death glares at the boy but didn't seem hostile towards me.

" Look! Komi sat next to that guy first! Could it be she likes him?"

" The plain looking boy must be jealous that she isn't into him".

"Who's the guy that Komi is with? He seems cool!''

Well it looks like they aren't hostile towards me. I slumped on my chair and waited for the class to begin. Through my peripheral vision I noticed the purple girl looking at me. I just ignored it. I wonder what's up with this kid?

Introductions came and students were going up to the chalkboard to say their intros.

"M-My n-name i-is H-Himiko A-Agari!!!"

Damn this Himiko Agari girl sure is adorable. I just want to hug her! It was my turn to get up and introduce myself. I was walking towards the chalkboard and the greenette bumps into me by accident.

Agari: Wah! S-Sorry about that!

Y/N: No worries! Go on now cutie.

Agari: :)

This cheers her up and flusters her a bit too. She rushes to her seat and I stand in front of the chalk board.

Y/N: My name is Y/N Uzui from the U.S.A. I hope to get along with everyone!

Everyone clapped and gave me smiles. Well it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I went back to my seat and sat down. The boy who spooked the purple haired girl turned out to be name Tadano Hitohito. And the tall girl was named Shouko Komi. 

What a strange year this will be......