four

1693 words Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ

a few days after the concert and it's sunday.

kyle is all i can think about as of recently.

after he gave me his number at the concert, the bands been saying that i'm.. out of it?

jimmy said i've been more quiet and zoning out. i probably haven't been very responsive because my mind isn't in the right place right now.

everytime i'm alone with my phone, i think about whether or not i should say something to kyle. if i where to say something, what should i say?

i've never had a boyfriend before, but i do know somebody who has.

i march down the stairs to see my sister, shelley sitting at the table. i sit right across from her and stare at her until she lowers her phone.

"oh my god what the hell do you want you turdwad?" shelley spits at me.

"you know how to talk to boys, right?" i ask her sheepishly.

"yeah, turd dick i'm doing in right now." she says looking back at her phone.

"so i got this guys number but i don't know what to say to him..." i admit. she looks up at me from her phone and groans.

"uuggghhh fine i'll help you. what's he like?" it sounds like she's forcing these words out of her but i can tell she's a little excited to help me with boy problems as apposed to girl problems.

"ok so i don't really know anything about him personality wise but i do know that he came to my concert with two girls and he looked angry for half of it. once i started playing this one song his expression softened up and he took his phone out. he looked really tired. kinda like he didn't want to be there. which i don't mean to toot my own horn but i've never really seen anyone angry to be at our concert. i mean sure people get dragged along all the time but they usually hear our music and soften up. eventually that happened but only really for one song and then he looked pissed again. he was wearing lipgloss and mascara i think. he was also wearing this perfume that smelled really good.
like, it wasn't strong but when i got close to him it smelled really good. he has a skinny hooked nose that compliments the rest of this face perfectly. he has a pretty intense case of rbf which is probably why he looks so scary. after the show, i got to hear what he sounded like. his voice makes him sound like a total nerd and if i'm being honest, he probably is one. i don't even know his last name but i can't stop thinking about saying something completely stupid and ruining every chance i have of talking to him. i know his first name though, it's kyle. and at first it sounds like a really basic npc name, but if you saw him you would realize that it oddly suits him really well." i say, getting a little off topic.

shelley just kinda looks at me annoyed.

"my god i wanted to know whether or not he's a twink not his whole biography." she says back to my little rant.

"but judging on the fact he was wearing perfume and make up i can assume he's a twink." she adds.

"but then again your pretty twinky too." she says looking me up and down judgmentslly.

after pausing to think for a moment, thinking of how to start a conversation with him, she starts rapidly typing on the keyboard until i hear the send sound.

"here you go." she hands me my phone. i take it and look at her i  awe. "how did you know what to do?" i ask suspiciously.

"i'm a fan fiction enthusiast. now shoo." she says, shooing me away from her.

as soon as i make it upstairs, i open my phone and open up mt conversation with kyle to see exactly what she said to him.

stan: heyy this is the singer from crimson dawn. since you liked our songs, wanna make a playlist with me?