{Works days}

Felix tries to wake up Jackson as he moves to the other direction.Jackson it Monday a work day you have to wake up he tells him as he tries to get him out of the bed.What day is it he asked Felix as Jackson get out of the couch.Today is Monday a work day change your clothes get ready we are going to work before the employees arrive.He rubs his eyes as he gets out of the couch puts on his work clothes as he washes his face.What are we going to do with Sarah he asked Felix as he takes off his clothes.We are going to have to bring her with us he tells Felix as he gentle grabs Sarah from the ground.Are you ready to go Jackson he asked him as he changes Sarah clothes.How did you get clothes for her he asked him as Felix puts new clothes on Sarah.I used to babysit kids before I work here he tells him as he packs food for Sarah.Can you give me a favor Felix he asked him as he waits for his response.Sure anything love he tells him as he lets out a gentle smile to him.I was wondering if you can babysit Sarah while I'm working he tells him as he grabs his phone from the living table.Sure I will be glad to babysit her but just to let you know I was wondering if I can discuss something that the employees demands he asked him.Well... since you are taking care of her we can discuss the employees demands he tells him.Let's go we are going to be late he tells him as he grabs Jackson hand.

When they arrive to work
Go ahead go love I will take my time with Sarah he tells him as Jackson smiles at him.I love you so much sweetheart I wish we met sooner you are such a kind person he tells him as he kisses him.He runs to open his business as he runs to his room that was waiting for him.where did dad go mama she asked Felix as he stands at his job thinking about what to do next.Sarah are you hungry we can eat then I can tell you where your dad went he tells her.She looks at him she takes a moment to process what he just said to her.Yes- can we eat mama can we eat together please she asked him as she waits for his response.You should know Sarah I can't leave you along in a restaurant he tells her as he smiles at her.Yes,mama let's both eat the same thing she tells him in excitement.Elizabeth accidentally hit Felix to the ground,Elizabeth takes a deep breath harshly. I'm so sorry Felix I didn't have a chance to drop off my kid she tells him as she looks at the building. I'm I late she asked Felix as she waits for his response.You are not late Elizabeth you are early he tells Elizabeth.I was so early that I haven't even hired a babysitter for my kid she tells Felix.I can babysit him for you Elizabeth he tells her as he lets out a gentle smile.Sure you can babysit him I want to check on him at the afternoon she tells him as she waits for his response.Well I was wondering if it was ok if I take him out to eat he tells her.Sounds like a good idea for him she tells him as she waves him goodbye as she walks towards the building.Any idea of
where are we going to eat this morning he asked them.He opens his car door as he grabs a wallet with his money and brings a bag with his computer with it.Why are you bringing a computer with you sir Aaron asked him as he looks at the bag.I have to do my work still he tells him as he starts to walk.How about we eat at Wendy he tells him as he points at the restaurant.Sounds like a good idea what about you Sarah he asked her as she looks at Aaron.You look familiar she tells him as she touches his hair.You might of seen me before he tells her as he released her hand.She nods at Felix as she tries to get down Aaron puts his arms around her as he catches her.You can hold my hand Sarah he tells her as he holds her hand as they arrive in the restaurant.Aaron opens the door for them as he looks around in the restaurant.Work days may be boring but we will have time to spend in holiday he tells himself as he smiles at Aaron along with Sarah.I hope to find my dad here Aaron tells himself as he looks at Sarah.She does look familiar I've seen her before but I don't know when.I miss Jackson already I hope he alright with me not there at my job.Elizabeth runs to the building as she puts looks around she runs to the break room.I need coffee I'm already getting sleepy she tells herself as she grabs a cup of coffee as she looks around.Jackson starts reviewing the flies as he looks at a family picture.My wish for myself I want to find my son Aaron soon he tells himself.He goes back to work as he looks at the flies shock by how much Good Felix is.Did he already schedule the appointments he looks at the flies as his smile fades.I'm busy this whole day he tell himself as he turns to the window looking outside.I was How Felix is doing at this moment he turns around as he starts to do his reviewing on his computer.