Chapter 12: Blossom

Start from the beginning

Desmond: Thanks, Evan. I'll keep that in mind.

Evan: No problem, Can I come with you?

Desmond: *Stares at him* No.

Evan laughed as Desmond rolled his eyes and chuckled, Evan told him that he was just kidding as both of them said goodbye to each other. Desmond left the shop as He had two messages on his phone.

Benjamin: Hey Desmond! I have a few pieces of advice for you since I did have a similar problem when I was going out with Roxanne for the first time.

You should dress appropriately for wherever you are going, Make sure to be present in the conversation and also talk about yourself, Just focus on making your date feel comfortable.

Desmond had a smile on his face and replied to Benjamin and was thankful for the advice as He looked at Cody's message.

Cody: Hey man, Dont worry, I got your back. You should compliment your date and be genuine and honest with it, Be confident in yourself and make sure to keep calm. I hope it helps you.

Desmond smiled and answered the message as he got on his bike and ride back to his house.

Later on, there was an Indian restaurant as the time was eight thirty, Desmond was seen at the restaurant as He was looking around while fixing his button shirt.

Crowe arrived early at the restaurant as He was sitting and messaged Disha as Desmond was feeling a bit nervous but remembered his friends' advice as He was repeating those pieces of advice in his head

About five minutes has past, Desmond was looking around until he heard footsteps as He looked around until He saw Disha, who was wearing a traditional indian saree.

Desmond was shocked by her look, She looked amazing and beautiful in his eyes. Disha had a huge smile on her face as She fixed her hair and sat down.

Disha: Hi Desmond.

Desmond: Uh Hey. . .

Desmond continued staring at her, He still felt shocked and couldn't stop staring at her as Disha was looking at him.