Shadows of Twilight [CLOSED]

Start from the beginning

🦸Your entry must not exceed 3000 words.

🦸We will only accept entries in English.

🦸OPTIONAL: tag your stories with #ShadowsofTwilight and/or #superhero

🦸The story should be about Superheroes & Villains.

🦸Mature content is accepted, but it must follow Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

🦸You may only submit one entry for each prompt, but only one of your entries has a chance of winning. Please publish your story as a separate book or in your existing short story collection. If you are publishing your story in an existing short story collection, please provide the direct link to the chapter.

🦸Please submit your entry to this contest via this form.

🦸You are welcome to share your entries in the comments. Please don't DM us your entries and use the form when you're ready to submit.

 Please don't DM us your entries and use the form when you're ready to submit

The winner(s) will be given the following prizes:

🦸Winners will receive a winner sticker to commemorate their victory.

🦸A shout-out from the Superhero profile.

🦸The winner(s) will be featured in the applicable reading list if it is a standalone.

🦸The winner(s) will receive an interview request, which will be featured in our interview book.

Do I have to make a new book?You can submit an existing or separate book, but please ensure that when submitting, the link must be your entry link, and we cannot add your existing book to our respective reading list

You can submit an existing or separate book, but please ensure that when submitting, the link must be your entry link, and we cannot add your existing book to our respective reading list.

Does it have to be 3000 words and do I need to write a single chapter only?
Because it's a short story contest, the word limit is that and not over. Adding more than one chapter is welcome but please keep in mind the story must meet our word limit.

Can I do a co-written story with someone?
Yes, you can! However, if you choose to publish on both of your profiles, be aware that we can only add one story to our respective reading lists, not both.

Can I enter more than one entry?
Yes, but only one entry can win.

What about Mature? Are LGBTQ+ characters allowed?
Of course! We always welcome LGBTQ+ characters and stories. Mature is allowed so long as it meets Wattpad's Content Guidelines. Stories that do not meet this won't be accepted.

How will our entries be judged?
Stories are judged on various factors, such as writing quality, originality, and relation to our prompt. Ensure you are proofreading your work before submitting it!

How do I submit my story for this contest?
Just complete this FORM and that's it!

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of volunteers and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad and its staff

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of volunteers and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad and its staff. Judging of the said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final and that abusive language or behavior directed at the volunteers, the profile, or the judges will not be tolerated and may be reported to Wattpad's Trust and Safety team for their inspection.