Nora Ellis spotted with fans in Qatar.

USER marry me             USER she don't know you

USER marry me
USER she don't know you

USER not listening

USER SHES GONNA SEE CHRISTIAN

USER stole my tweet

USER who?

Tyler Adams, Tim Ream, and Antonee Robison are all considered by everyone and themselves as the calm ones of the group. The ones who can get things done and make sure things can actually get done. But Weston was Christian's best friend. So he took it upon himself to join the other three as a group leader.

"Gio and Joe please stop whatever you're doing." The two best friends were in some weird stare off and it was weirding him out. They didn't listen. "What is even the purpose of this?"

Joe clapped his hands in front of Gio's face. Gio flinched back. "That." Joe smiles triumphantly.

Weston rolls his eyes and makes his way over to Jedi. "This better go well."

"It will Wes," Jedi reassures. "Christian will love it and so will Nora."

"Who is Nora?" Josh Sargent asks. He felt way behind the others in the entire situation.

"She's Christian's friend from Pennsylvania. They grew up together but haven't seen each other in years. Christian's also totally in love." Matt Turner explains.

Tim nods, "he won't shut up about her."

"She's also here to give him some more confidence," Weah says.

Soon enough two new voices were heard. "They're here!"

Nora and London dressed in their new attire had finally arrived. They were meeting up at an empty conference room in the hotel the team was staying at.

"Nora! London!" Weston runs over to them. He gave them each hug. "It's so nice to meet you."

"You too! Thanks for helping." Nora says. The next couple hours consisted of eating, well mostly the girls eating as the boys had a game days away and telling embarrassing stories of each other but mostly Christian.

Laughs were echoing around the room. "You have to tell us stories about Christian," Haji announces. A chorus of agreements followed.

"Nora has plenty of those," London says.

Nora went on to recount many stories of Christian. About how the first time they went to Hershey Park alone and decided to ride the tallest rollercoaster to which he started crying afterwords because of his fear of heights.

She also told them about one of her favorite memories. "When we were around thirteen. I got really sick from some stupid virus. It went on for around a few weeks and everybody kept Christian away because we didn't want anything to spread. But after around a week he found a way to climb up up onto my window. And since I had a roof overhang outside my window he sat there and we just talked through the window for hours. He did that every day until our parents caught on."

"You two are adorable." Gio smiles. "Yknow since Christian is like my brother I'm claiming you as my sister."

"Thanks, gio," she laughs.

All of a sudden Brendon came running into the room, "He's here!" Now everyone was panicking. Nora was being pushed behind everyone, having to quickly grab London before they got lost in the crowd of players.

"Act natural!" Someone yells but it was too hard to tell in the chaos.

"Chris you walk too fast," the voice of Mama Pulisic could be heard.

"We're not all as young as you," Mr Pulisic says.

"Sorry, but I'm starving." Nora's heart was pounding. Christian was about to walk in and they were gonna meet again. The goodbyes and the promises they made each other were running through her head.

Weston rushes out to his friend, "Christian you made it!"

Christian furrows his eyebrows, "what's up with you?"

Weston didn't answer. Simply pulling on Christian's arm and giving a thankful wave to his parents. When they got into the room he was even more confused. The group was separated. The majority standing in a large wall formation and some eating at the table. "Ok, what's happening?"

All of a sudden they shout, "Surprise!" And the wall moves. Standing between them was Nora.

He couldn't help himself. He ran toward her and hugged her. His arms surrounded her and his head was buried in her shoulder. Nora was quick to wrap her arms around him. A hand came up to play with his hair. "You're here." He says quietly. It was almost too quiet for her to even hear.

She couldn't help but giggle at the fondness of his voice. "I wouldn't miss it." At this point, the two weren't the only ones in tears. She could hear London and the players next to them sniffling.

"They're so cute," Gio mumbles leaning into Weston.

AUTHORS NOTE
REUNITED!!
so happy i got this out especially because i got another dog and he's a little stupid

also i'm in love with christian at ac milan and musah is gonna join him 🙏🙏

thank you for all the votes and comments it means everything