Sadie Sink at the sink

Start from the beginning

"This whole thing is just some huge misunderstanding. Don't worry, no one cares. Gaten and Lizzy are engaged now, so they are what everyones been talking about."

"They're the second biggest story. You and Caleb are like, top of the gossip right now."

"Can you leave?"

"No. Too much is happening at once. Did you know Charlie and Natalia broke up? Yes, they broke up, Millie. After being together for literally almost as many years as Lizzy and Gaten-"

"I know they broke up."

"What? What do you mean?"

"That's not my story to tell."

"I'm your best friend!"

"I don't want to out someone, especially if they're not ready."

He gasped and took a step back. "I knew Charlie was gay-"

"What? No, I- no... fuck, just leave!"

"No. Do you have anything to eat? I'm starving."

"Just cleaned up dinner."

"Aw." he moaned, disappointed. Then his eyes lit up. "Can we have a sleepover?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Nowaaah," I whined.

Sadie turned on the tap and started washing her hands again. Noah glanced at Sadie, chuckled a little bit and redirected his gaze to his shoes.

"What?" Sadie asked.

"Nothing." he replied. "Absolutely nothing, Sadie."

She looked down at her hands, confused then she looked back at him, slightly annoyed. "Don't you dare say it."

"I'm not saying it." he said, forcing his smile to stay down.

"Fuck off." she closed the tap.

"I'm not saying it."

"What?" I asked her.

"Shut up, Noah." She rolled her eyes and walked out of the kitchen. Once she was gone, Noah burst out laughing.

"Did I miss something?" I said.

"Sadie Sink at the sink." he wheezed.

Caleb burst in as well.

"Do you see what you've done, Millie? Do you see the monster you've created?" he asked, waving his phone around.

"Okay, why does everyone think it's okay to walk into my house at night?"

"Get used to it. Happens to me all the time." he had his hands on his hips now and looked down at Noah, who was dying of laughter. "What's his deal?"

I waved my hand in Noah's direction. "He has his own issues. Why are you at my house?"

"Because you're my girlfriend now!"

"I thought you were my girlfriend!" said Sadie, who had returned from wherever she went.

"It's okay Sades, we can share." Caleb reasoned.

"Well I want her at night, you can have her during the day."

"Can she can spend weekends at my place?"

"As long as I can take her on the first date."

"Deal." they shook on it and I just stood there, head tilted.

"Did you guys just negotiate... me?" I asked. "Whatever. Caleb, we can just wait until this blows over. I'm pretty sure no one will care in like, a week."

"Can we have a sleepover?" Noah asked again. This time, he was sitting on the countertop, a glass of milk in his left hand and a chocolate chip cookie in his right.

"I don't even have chocolate chip cookies in my house." I said.

He shrugged his shoulders. "So, sleepover...?"

"Can we have a sleepover on set?" Caleb asked like a little kid.

"Don't the Duffers have the keys?" I questioned.

"Maya said she's be working late. Lemme ask her if she can do something." Sadie said, taking out her phone.

"Isn't it a little too late for this?" I asked.

"No." they all said at the same time.

"I'll text Gaten and Finn and ask if they want to join." Caleb said, getting comfortable on the couch.

"Ooh, invite the Riverdale cast." Noah suggested.

------------------

A/N

Idk what to do next.