Tomura Shigaraki x Male Reader

I'm still super unsure if Tomura is exactly yay or nay just yet... Like yeah he's hot but... The shit he does..

I- I just love mafia bosses so fucking much- and his outfit at the end of season 5???? WOOOOOF!

(IVE ONLY WATCHED UP TO SEASON 6 SO NO SPOILERS)

Also I listened to Lovejoy - Portrait of a Blank Slate, its just soooo Tomura's vibe. 😎

Power Bottoming specifically mafia boss Tomura at the end of season 5 is literally my brainrot rn.

Y/Ns quirk is vibration where they can make their body or just select parts of themselve vibrate - lightly to super intense, like useful level intense.

His body naturally vibrates at a unnoticeable different level and it makes it so Shigaraki's quirk doesn't work on him.

THIRD PERSON POV

"What can I do for you hmm?!?"

"... Leave..."

"YESSIRR!"

A deafening silence settled in once re-destro left.

Shigaraki stood, propped against his crutch, unsure what to do all by himself.

His comrades were eating sushi, and this was the first time he felt good and was left alone.

Shigaraki turned silently, his crutch making clicks as he walked down the hallway.

Absently rubbing his right hand against his pants, all feeling hadn't returned exactly yet - but that was only temporary.

Walking down the silent hallway he could hear destros followers cheering get quieter.

Until they were practically unheard.

"Well... The capes nice."

Shigaraki paused, turning to the voice.

"Yeah? Well you did always say I was like a mafia boss..."

"... Fuck your voice is hot..." Y/N growled, smirking.

".. Would you like me to say more words?" Shigaraki grinned, teasing.

Y/N stepped forward, circling Tomura and drinking in the new outfit.

"Why did you get something so hot when you know your just gonna destroy it?" Y/N purred, his eyes clouding with lust as he practically roamed Tomura's body.

"Thats the best part, they get me all the suits I need."

"Oh?" Y/N's eyes glinted as he snapped his gaze to Shigaraki's, Y/Ns body vibrating breifly with unbridled lust.

Shigaraki had been fuck buds with Y/N enough to know what that meant.

"Well... How is everything going with LOV?" Y/N shifted.

"Its going good, I'm going to initiate your plan soon... But I think I need some compisation.... For it...~" Shigaraki grinned.

Y/N smirked, looking over Shigaraki again.

Y/N's hand vibrated breifly as he gestured to Tomura.

"You sure your doctor said your allowed to receive payment?" Y/N said with a shit eating grin, almost as if he was gonna snicker.

Shigaraki grinned wide.

"Well... If they didn't..... Who cares? They'll just have to patch me back up when were done~..."

...

The air was hot and unbearable.

Loud bed squeaking and creaking as Y/N slammed his hips down on Tomura, wet slaps could be heard - Tomura's raspy voice moaning beneath Y/N.

Shigaraki laying on the bed, groping tight on Y/Ns voluptuous hips.

Shigaraki's cape discarded and forgotten on the floor, lube haphazardly thrown to the floor without regard to possible future need.

"O-Oh- Oh god... Y/N! More!" Tomura moaned, a high pitched whine leaving his lips soon after.

Pushing his head further back into the matress with euphoria, his hair sprawling across the bed.

Y/N desperately wanted to tease Tomura about how Y/N actually ran LOV now, and how his mentor might feel - but a long winded tease didnt seem fitting.

But something about riding the ex leader of LOV, the same guy who handed it over for some sex - while all the members of the orginization didnt actually know that Y/N ran it... Just really made it even sexier.

Y/N moaned softly, back curving in pleasure as Y/N bounced his hips.

Y/N grabbed hold of Shigaraki's tie again, holding it like a leash as he grinned - moaning and whining as he rode him.

Shigaraki's breath hitched, before it was almost cut off - enough where he wouldn't pass out, but his body still begged for more air - it was-

"So... Sexy..." Shigaraki moaned, squeezing his nails into the supple flesh of Y/N's hips.

Shigaraki's cock twitched deep within Y/N.

Shigaraki stared at the view, Y/N was so damn sexy in the dim lighting of the room.

Shigaraki's eyes clouded with lust as he stared with longing, desire, and hunger.

Y/N reached his free hand down, taking a firm grip of his own cock and giving it a ample stroking.

"Ah..." Shigaraki moaned, eyes glinting with lust at the scene.

Shigaraki would be thrusting right now to deepen the pleasure - but he tried earlier, his body is still too achy.

"M-More~... Aah!" Shigaraki moaned.

Y/N using his quirk to vibrate his body.

Shigaraki gasped for air, back arching roughly.

"F-fuck-"

And with a final moan Shigaraki came, Y/N whimpering and riding a bit more.

Y/N mewled, cumming, slowing down his pace to allow the two of them to ease down from their high.

Both panting when Y/N finally stopped, his thighs shivering as he panted heavily, Tomura still deep inside his guts.

Y/N had his head hanging low as he slouched forward, his hands on Tomura's abdomen.

It was quiet as the room slowly lost its heat, Tomura could feel the heat of his orgasm slowly leaking out of Y/N and down what little of his cock wasn't inside Y/N.

"So... I hope your ready for more~.... Because I'm not done yet~..." Y/N grinned, looking up to Tomura.

Shigaraki stared quietly for a minute, then grinned as he ran one hand up from Y/Ns thigh to his hip.

"Your so dirty... You know that?" Shigaraki teased.