You will soon

The police car was coming closer to us, lights and sirens on.
"Shit," we both said in unison.
"What are you worried about man?" Dallas asked me
"Oh uhhh nothinggg?" I said very unbelievably
"We should run from them, we're leaving anyways." He said
"No cuz if we run but get caught, that's most likely a charge for us for evading"
"You act like you know from experience."
"Yeah, maybe I do"
The car pulled closer and shut its sirens off, leaving the lights on.
Dallas's whole demeanor changed, he turned almost cold. His expression and his body language showed that. Damn he looks...
The car finally stopped right in front of us, waiting for us to get closer.
"You wanna talk to the cop, you can, but imma go-" Dallas whispered to me
"No you're not leaving me" I said whisper yelling, grabbing his arm and walking with him to the car.
"Excuse me." The officer said. We both shot him a look. "Wow Winston, for once I'm not here for you," Dallas looked confused, almost disappointed, if he wanted him here for him.
"Perez-"
Oh crap, what now
"Just be honest, where's the 20?"
"What 20?" I asked him back
"You know what I'm talking about" he said, getting closer to the window, " the 20 dollars your little co-worker had. The one you took from her."
"It wasn't me, I can tell you that much" I said with a shrug, also getting closer to his window.
"Well miss, there have been reports of a pickpocket that looks like you. Care to explain why?"
"No not really" I responded back, "come on officer, I've never been in big trouble in a while, why try and get me in any?" I said with a shrug.
"Okay what about the countless packs of cigarettes you've jacked from the gas station" he asked me
"Well-"
"Come on man, she doesn't even smoke, why would she need to steal 'em" Dallas said butting in
"I've seen her smoke, multiple times actually" the officer said
"I stopped, like 6 months ago"
"Alright, I got better things to do tonight. Just stop stealing Perez, I'm tired of tryna find you all the time." He said with a sigh.
"Okay, bye bye mr officer" I responded sarcastically, waving to him. He started his car again and left.
——
"UGHHH I HATE HIM SO MUCH. HES ALWAYS GETTING ON MY CASE. PEREZ WHAT YOU UP TO TONIGHT? YOURE NOT STEALING RIGHT?  HOWS YA SISTER? HOWS MOM? IS BRUCE EVER GONNA COME BACK TO THE FORCE? SHUT UP!" I was fuming. "OH CRAP, I GOTTA CALL THE LIBRARY" I forgot, I have to tell my boss I'm not coming back to work.
Damn it's already 3:30?
"Dallas?"
"Yeah"
"where's the nearest phone? I needa-"
"yeah I know, you just yelled it out"
"oh yeah" I said laughing. I noticed Dallas looking at me, "What?" I asked him.
"You've gotta nice smile Jazmine."
"Thanks man" I said smiling more. I love it when people complement my smile. "I can't say the same for you, I've yet to see you really smile."
"You will soon princess"
(A/n: for the sake of this story, let's pretend the movie Aladdin already came out:)
"Why do you keep calling me princess?" I asked him.
"Well, your name... it's like princess Jasmine, ya know from Aladdin or whatever it's called" he responded.
It's like he knew me. 
"Ya know that's my favorite movie right?" I asked
"It's cuz of the name thing right?" He asked back
"No it's cuz of the romance story" I said with a chuckle.
"Nice" he said with a smirk.

"Here's the phone" Dallas says to me, leading me to a pay phone.
"Thanks"
——
We made it to a random train station, it looked abandoned.
"Where are we? It's almost 4:25 why are we in an abandoned station?" I asked him
"In five ish minutes, there's a freight train and we, my dear, are going to hop in it. We just can't get caught"
"You're only in trouble-" I started
"If you get caught" we said at the same time. I shot Dallas a smile. He started smiling but turned away before I could see his teeth.
"Uhhmm what time is it?" He asked scratching his eyebrow. "Dude, it's only been a few minutes. 4:27." I said giggling. Did he just get shy?

Narrators pov:
Dallas flustered? That was new. Jaz had this smile that was so radiant, and Dallas picked up on that.
Dally and Jaz kept making small talk until they saw bright lights come their way.
"Hide!" Dallas said grabbing Jaz by the wrist and pulling her with him behind some old crates.
"Okay, so when I get up, you get up. Like when I grab your hand, just do what I do, okay?" Dallas whispered. "What if I fall?" Jaz asks, "Then I leave you here." The train started getting closer. "Okay ready?" He asked holding Jaz's hand in his, perfectly fitting together, running into to the rain and hopping (literally) into an open door of the train. Jaz was slightly blushing from the interaction.

"We should be safe here"
Jazmine was nervous, "Are you sure Dallas, I can't get in trouble, this is my only way out." Jaz responded.
"Yes Jaz, I'm sure".

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Thank you for reading :)))

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔThank you for reading :)))

Sorry