qiqi the little nurse~!(fate destiny time ticking)

Start from the beginning

"Oh- really..?
I am sorry i just assume.. Since you don't have a last name.."

"No worries..., qiqi won't be hurt by just a misunderstanding.." Well qiqi doesn't really have a parents right now... Since she doesn't really remember.., but she does have a parents figure.. So still counts.. Right?

/kreeeeng/
The sound of the bell for the next class.

" oh- please excuse me! I have a class to attend to miss qiqi! Bye!!" As than zack tries to leave but stopped in the door.

"Wait..,here.. Give the teacher this.... Paper... For your friend permission.." As qiqi give zack a piece of paper there is crewel handwritten permission and crewel signature.

"Ah- i almost forgot!,thank you!"

"No problem.."

As zack than leave the room.

Qiqi than continue to take care of lucas and read the book crewel told her to read.

The lunch has come.

When suddenly the door open again.

"Help!! Our friend fell from the stairs!" As a boy with a short red hair shout with behind him two boys, one boy with black long hair were carrying a injured white hair boy.

"Come in..." As qiqi than put her book down with a tired face.

She just forced her brain to memorize many words, now she have to deal with others.

But well she is surs that its worth it!,crewel will surely ve proud of her.

"Put the injured in the bed.." As she than tell the grey long haired boy.

As qiqi told the black haired boy than put the white haired boy at the bed.

" how is he!!, is he okay!!, did he break his leg!!??" As the boy shout worriedly hurting qiqi's ear.

The black haired boy tha noticed it and tape the his friend mouth with a tape.

"Be quiet luka!" As the black haired boy tha punch the red hair boy head.

"please refrain from doing that in tge infimary or i'll be scolded..." Qiqi than said to both the boys and than turn her head to the white haired injured boy who is in pain.

Qiqi use her ice to help with the swollen a bit and use her vision to soothe the pain and recover his stamina.

Qiqi just noticed recently that hee vision who used to be able to heal someone hp were change to soothe someone pain and regenerate someone strengh or stamina.

"Sigh... Thank you little nurse." the injured boy said as he than sigh in relief as the pain were lessen.

"please rest in the infimary.. Your injuries is really... Umm" as qiqi feel troubled by her words and open a small note book.

Which makes the three boys confused.

"Ah-! Your injuries is really serious!"
As qiqi than feel the sense of accomplished.

Which looks really cute fpr the boys who trying their best holding their laugh.

"Well my name is yuan liu from scarabia same as those two."

"I am feng.."

"I am luka!! from wildfire extra-"

/tak/

As feng punch luka in the head again.

"Owww!!" Whats wrong with you! Its hurt..."

"No one ask those information you are making the little miss weirded out.."as feng stated his point.