chapter 27

The was sun was rising out of dark grey clouds. Pallavi was returning from lanka she was riding in her horse very fast her face showed a sign of calmness she was neither happy nor sad but was relieved sometimes the best part of knowing something is getting relieved by the mystery.... She was in kosala Kingdom in the morning , jiyu came running as he heard her arrival .
Jiyu : akka you came i really missed you very much though one week i really missed you .
Pallavi didn't say anything and just hugged him slightly . Both of them went inside the palace .
Jiyu : akka why are you so silent after you came from lanka are you alright .
Pallavi : I am fine jiyu why are you asking suddenly .
Jiyu : nothing I just wanted to ask can we just go for a tour or a trip you know.
Pallavi : jiyu now only I came from a trip not again .
Before anyone could say anything a soldier came in and gave a letter to pallavi saying that the pandava and kaurava brothers are getting married and she wanted her to come to hastinapur. After hearing this both of them were happy. Pallavi quickly made sure whether if everything is alright in the kingdom and discussed some ideas with the ministers and then went to hastinapur with jiyu .
In hastinapur ;
The walls of the great palace of hastinapur was decorated with fresh flowers and of course she knew whose work it was . Kunti saw her and hugged her and shared her happiness .
Kunti : there are no bound to my happiness vaishnavi from the day you came everything is going in the right path .
Pallavi : I am glad you are happy ma .
Pallavi saw abhita coming towards and both of them shared a long .
Abhita : it's been a long time .
Pallavi : it indeed is . How are you and where Is nalini.
Abhita : I am good nalini is busy with flowers decoration for tomorrow welcoming ceremony of the princess and their family. You better take rest for sometime you look very tired .
Kunti : yes dear you like very tired just take some rest first .
Pallavi : I am fine matha I just will go and greet everyone.
Saying so pallavi left to meet her brothers . She saw all of them are in one room Pandavas and kauravas with karna and ashwathama and nalini and adish .
Pallavi: greetings everyone..
Arjun : vaishnavi come you came here at the right time.
Yudhishthir: how was your journey vaishnavi.
Pallavi : it was good brother .
Everyone was chitchating pallavi was feeling tired she excused herself and was
Sitting in royal garden . It was cold and she was staring at the moon . In silence thinking about how life changed all of a sudden she has changed everyone's dreadful past into a beautiful one but what about her . Pallavi felt a presence of someone behind her she turned to meet adish standing there she was dumbstruck on seeing him cause he was looking exactly like adhavan . Adish stood near her . Pallavi looked into his eyes tears started to form in her eyes but she quickly masked it .
Pallavi : you remember it don't you ...tell me the truth .
Adish : yes ... Yes I remember i remember every single thing but I don't know what to do now whether I  should just hug you tightly and never leave you or i should just pretend like strangers .
Pallavi : can you just forget everything like everything .
Adish moved very closely to pallavi he was very hurted .
Adish : pallavi do you know what you are saying forget everything what do you mean by it i really don't understand .
Pallavi started crying .
Pallavi : i don't know what to do adish i am a mess I loved someone in the past and now I love a completely different person i don't know what I am supposed to do .
Adish : no one can pavi  ... No one can love different person it is always the same person sometimes you just have to look deeply into the soul .
Pallavi : what are you saying .
Adish : yes I am saying that I am naresh .. the same naresh you loved .
Pallavi : No you are lying . You can't be him .
Adish : look into my eyes .
Pallavi looked into his eyes she saw herself her past memories of herself and naresh . Both of them happily playing and laughing.
Pallavi started breathing heavily and shut her eyes . Without wasting a second she hugged him tightly and sobbed . Adish hugged her and caressed her hair softly .
Pallavi: what took you so long to say this ..why .
Adish slowly wiped her tears .
Adish : this did your tears .  I am sorry .
Pallavi : promise me that you will never leave me again .
Adish : i promise you I won't.. I missed you so much . .. I love you pavi I love you .
Pallavi : I love you too naresh . I always will .
Both of them sat in the garden for sometime and was talking with each other happily. Pallavi was sleepy and she slept on adish shoulder itself he slowly lifted her and placed her in her chamber and left . It was morning pallavi woke up she saw the sun slowly rising up then she remembered what happened yesterday and smiled at herself  . She quickly got dressed.

She saw kunti arranging everything

Pallavi : mata give it to me I will do it .
Kunti : it's alright vaishnavi . The guest are going to arrive after 2 hours only so there is no rush . I want you to do me a favour .
Pallavi : say it mata .
Kunti : please get  your brothers ready na They are still sleeping . And ask draupadi to meet me at the temple you also come along with her .
Pallavi : ok mata .
Pallavi rushed to Pandavas chamber and woke them . She then went to temple with draupadi there they saw adish performing the Puja to lord Shiva after finishing it he stood up and got up and greeted kunti and saw pallavi but she was smiling and looking at her feet. Kunti and draupadi went to the palace pallavi was following them when she felt someone pull her near the palace pillar she was surprised to see adish but immediately she lowered her glaze . Adish came even close to her and lifted her chin to meet his eyes . He slowly made her wear a bangle .
Adish : do you like it .
Pallavi didn't say anything but smiled brightly and pushed him aside and run away . Adish laughed seeing how shy she was .

Hi guys how are you all 🖐️..hope you like my Story do comment and vote