The search for Jackson continues

The Paradise Lounge... what a site to behold. Or so Mirage said as he was boasting his win to the patrons of his fine "establishment." Getting some hoops, some boos, and quite a few hollers. Caustic's team who was in the corner of the bar just shook their heads. Well mainly Caustic was Walter and Houndy were currently hitting it off in the corner. Houndy drank wee bit much as Dr. Summer put it and they were getting flirty with the older legend.

"Now Houndy we can't be saying those things in front of the good doctor.," Walter heaved out as he saw Caustics eyes widen every time the hunter said something more and more promiscuous than the last word.

"Oh Mr. Fitzroy I don't think he minds too much. Plus, even the whole father knows this the first time this man has seen any action in a long time.," The hunter joked making the old doctor scowled as he walked over to the bar where the current winner of the eleventh season of the apex games stood.

"Ahhhh good evening doctor what can I get for you today?" Elliott asked as he was serving one of his fans one of his famous pork chops.

Caustic took off the mask he normally wears and sat it to his left. He let out a cough and then spoke, "I will have a black coffee and put a shot of bourbon in it."

Elliott nodded and went back to the kitchen and went to work. Caustic then stared at his phone seeing headlines, like did the mad scientist finally lose his touch. Ultimately, he sighed and put his phone away. But unbeknownst to him a reporter saw this as ample opportunity to get a scoop on the doctor.

"Mr. Nox do you have a message for the fans you may want to say in your lack in production in the games?" the Reporter rambled on much to Caustics dismay. Caustic got increasingly angry each time the reporter spoke.

This hell was soon over once Tae Joon Park entered the bar and pointed at the no recording sign at the front side of the bar.

"Wait. I can record here this clearly public property.," the reporter argued.

Elliott walked out the kitchen and placed Caustic's coffee in front of him. He was watching the whole event unfold and noticed that Caustic had that look on him. The same look he saw in season zero where he was an experiment for a second. The look of him about to murder someone.

Elliott immediately went to bat for the doctor and said, "This is not public property. It's the syndicates and mine. And trust me pal you don't want to fight against the syndicate."

The reporter was about to say something again till he saw the good doctor's face and thought it was best to leave. Once the nuisance left Caustic let out a sigh of relief and took a swig of his coffee. Though he was not alone either in this venture. Crypto decided to be chatty for a change.

"As much as I don't want to ask, but are you doing, ok?" Tae asked as he flagged Mirage over for a drink who got the message.

"What are you implying insect?" Caustic questioned in a rather confused manner not expecting his "brother" to actually ask.

"Well ever since Mystic's death you have been acting strange. In the sense you are off your game. And whether you like it or not we are (family) 가족. So, if you need to get something off your chest let me or Nat know. Brother.," Tae added as he sat down. He attempted to read the older man's face but couldn't get much out of it. Eventually Caustic nodded earnestly which Crypto was fine with he didn't care to hear what he had to say.

Elliott was on his way with Crypto's preferred drink which was Sake. Which is an expensive export to bring down to solace, but he didn't mind buying for his frie- nemesis.

"Here you go old man. Don't drink it too fast don't wanna see you get rushed to the hospital.", Elliott teased as he saw smirk grow on the hacker's face.