Mika: Wow

Bose actually looked happy in that one. They were in the same position but only this time he was looking at Olivia with a smile. She came off the app and threw her phone and it almost feel off the bed.

Mika: Stupid phone.......Stupid Olivia

She turned off the lights and went to sleep.

........

Bose: Olivia I hope you didn't post that picture.

Olivia: I did

Celia: It's a lovely picture bosey, you guys look so cute.

Olivia: Bose dear your birthday is in a week. Aren't you excited? I will host the party right here.

Bose: How exciting

Olivia: It will be Bose, you can invite your friends. Your gonna be 18 Bose. You know what that means?

Bose: Can I go now? Or do you want more pictures.

Olivia: We will be together soon enough Bose. I hope you have forgotten about the option of being with another my dear.

Bose walked back to his room sat on his bed and took out his phone. He did a good job at pretending to be happy. Mika must have seen it, maybe. Hopefully not he thought to himself.

........

Chapa and Ray put Jose on a bed and it buckled him to it. They didn't have to stay up and watch him, but Chapa wasn't feeling like sleeping. Miles texted her.

Miles: Hi Chapa

Chapa: Hey Miles

Miles: I wanted to apologise for today, how I acted. I'm sorry.

Chapa: I already forgot about that

Miles: So you forgive me?

Chapa: Sure why not

Miles: How are things with you and your mom?

Chapa: Just great

Miles: Have you talked to her since

Chapa: Nope

Miles: Why not?

Chapa: If your just gonna question me about my mom all night I might as well try to go sleep now, Good night.

Miles: Good night

The next day was school. Olivia convinced Bose's mom to let them go to Swellview High.

Mika!  Mika!

Mika: What!

Miles: We are late, Go get ready. Mom is taking us remember.

Mika jumped up went straight to the bathroom to get ready. 20 minutes later they rushed into the car and head for Swellview High.

When they reached to school Chapa was outside waiting for them.

Miles: Wow your early Chapa

Mika: We are late Miles

Chapa: Relax your 10 minutes early

Mika: We are suppose to be 20 minutes early not 10.

Chapa: Whatever, your here now. Let's go.

They walked inside the school and saw Olivia and Bose. Bose was standing beside her locker with her books in his hand.

Chapa: Is he holding her books?

Miles: Yeah

She opens her locker then takes the books from him and place them in the locker. She closes the locker holds his hand and walks past them. Bose waved as they were passing by but only Miles waved back. The entire school was looking at Olivia and Bose walking while holding each others hand.

Chapa: What the f*ck was that?

Miles: Chapa language

Chapa: We were all thinking it

Mika was just looking at them her arms crossed with a deadly stare.

Chapa: Mika....Mika!

She started to wave her hands infront of Mika's face to get her attention.

Mika: What?

Chapa: We have class now

Mika: Oh

They head to Math class. Math was normally so fun for Mika but this time all she could think about was the picture then when they were holding hands. Images of them getting married flushed through her brain. Then there honeymoon. This can't be happening.

She asked to use the bathroom to get out of the classroom. She was heading out of the bathroom and saw Bose.

Bose: Hey Mika

Mika: Hello Bose

Bose: I just wanted to tell you that......about me holding her hand.....

Mika: I'm happy for you Bose

Bose: What?

Mika: Congratulations on getting a girlfriend.

Bose: Mika just listen to me please.

Mika: Listen to me first please. As your friend I am very happy for you. Why wouldn't I be? We are friends aren't we?

She looked everywhere except his face. He didn't say anything so she went back to class. He didn't know what to say. He went back to class after her. They had the same expression on there face.  Sadness and heartbreak

Miles: Are you okay Mika?

.........

Olivia: Are you okay Bose?

..........
After school Olivia walked up to Mika and Chapa.

Olivia: Bose birthday party will be in a week. Make sure you don't show up.

Chapa: We will definitely be there

Olivia: I said don't show up, any of you except Miles of course.

Mika: What is your problem?

Olivia: I don't have a problem. I just don't like the both of you. One is a bitch and the other is in love with Bose. I'm sure you don't even get invited to parties anyway Mika.

What did you just call us asked Chapa while red sparkes started to grow.

Olivia: One is a bitch and the other is in love with Bose.

Miles saw that Chapa was about to loose her temper and reveal their identities to more people.

Miles: Chapa!

Chapa: Get out of my way Miles

You will reveal our secret identities whispered Miles.

Mika: You already did so why not one more time.

Miles: Mika, what is wrong with you. You would never say that.

Olivia showed Chapa a middle finger which encouraged her to fight even more.

She passed Miles and punched Olivia in the face. Olivia fell to the ground and by the second punch Miles grabbed Chapa's arms and Mika was helping him. Miles placed her over his shoulder and she started kicking and screaming.

Bose: What the hell happened?!