"Now?" Fang Juexia's eyes were filled with doubt.

"Yeah." Pei Tingsong turned him around with his right hand. "Bring it to me."

"Is there ice cream in the dormitory?"

"I just bought it." Pei Tingsong said, "Go."

Fang Juexia was inexplicably ordered to go out. He opened the fridge and took out a can of vanilla Haagen-Dazs. He also took a spoon. When he opened the bathroom door, a burst of hot steam hit him. Fang Juexia locked the bathroom door. When he walked over, Pei Tingsong was already lying in the bathtub. His injured hand was resting on the edge of the bathtub against the wall. He raised his head. When he heard Fang Juexia, he lazily tilted his head to look at him.

When he saw Fang Juexia, he smiled. He looked especially good when he smiled.

"I randomly picked a flavor." Fang Juexia walked over and sat on the small stool Pei Tingsong had arranged for him. "Why did you buy so much?"

"Don't you like it?"

Fang Juexia was using some strength to open the ice cream lid. When he heard this, he was a little stunned. The cold air hit him in the face.

"How did you know?" The ice cream was frozen hard. Fang Juexia tried to dig it with the spoon, but it did not budge at all. "I don't think I told you."

"When we were doing the pre-show in the afternoon, the girls in the back row of the lecture hall were talking about you. They talked about you every time they took a break." Pei Tingsong was afraid that his hand would get cold, so he took the can of ice cream from his hand and put it in the bathtub storage area. Then he held his fingertips. "They talked about your horoscope, your interests, and hobbies. They even found a poster of the most handsome guy in college. They said that you liked ice cream in the summer. So, a girl bought you a box of ice cream cones to chase you, but you later shared them with your classmates."

As he spoke, Pei Tingsong was unhappy. "Hey, she wants to seduce you with a box of ice cream cones? Dream on. How can she think of such a stupid way to chase someone? "

Fang Juexia was amused by him. "So, you bought so much Haagen-Dazs. Are you better than her?"

Pei Tingsong leaned over. "Haagen-Dazs is not good. I am."

"Where did you get your confidence from?" Fang Juexia smiled helplessly and affectionately.

"Didn't you say that you like confident people?" Pei Tingsong said matter-of-factly. "I was forced to be confident."

Fang Juexia could not resist his fallacious reasoning. He handed the spoon to him. "Wait for the ice cream to melt before eating."

Pei Tingsong took the spoon and his eyes were full of smiles. "I know. That's what I do."

Fang Juexia, who had always been straightforward, could now understand Pei Tingsong's double entendre. He did not know if it was a subtle influence.

Melt before eating.

Fang Juexia did not know how he would melt. When he met Pei Tingsong, he knew nothing about himself. This was very scary. It was not in line with the logic of his actions that could be adjusted and controlled.

But the unknown was just too fascinating.

The fear and attraction of the unknown was probably a bug added when humans were created.

"What's going on?"

Fang Juexia came back to his senses and saw Pei Tingsong holding the back of his hand. He frowned. "Why are there so many bruises on your hand?"

Fanservice ParadoxOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara