𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2 - 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖞

Start from the beginning

“Arthur, did you get–” he was cut off when Arthur shushed her. She looked confused when he pointed to Lizzie’s room. She walked towards the door and her jaw dropped. “Are they–” 

“Yes, and it’s the first I’ve seen her smile in months,” he told her. Molly nodded, and watched them for a moment. She knocked on the door, knowing Harry needed to get up. 

“Harry, Lizzie,” Molly said lightly. “Time to wake up, dears.” 

Harry groaned, and tightened his grip on Lizzie, as she tried to move. She opened her eyes to see Molly and Arthur smiling accusingly. She just rolled her eyes tiredly, and put her head into his chest. 

“Harry, Lizzie,” Molly said more sternly, making them both groan in anger and tiredness. “I know, I know, but get up.” 

“Why?!” both said at the same time. Molly sighed, and rolled her eyes. 

“You have your trial today!” she told him, making both jump up immediately. “That’s what I thought. Lizzie you can go if you want, but you need to get ready in the next thirty minutes. 

“Okay, thank you, we will,” Lizzie told them, and hopped off the bed. 

☾──༄♪ϟ♪༄──☽ 

“You ready?” Lizzie asked, taking Harry’s hand in hers. He nodded, as they came out of the fireplace with Arthur holding on tight to their shoulders. He nodded and squeezed her hand in comfort. 

“Stay close,” Arthur whispered to them, they nodded as he led them to the elevator. Some other ministry members entered the elevator, but then Kingsley did. He whispered something in Arthur’s ear, before Arthur looked down at the two with concern. 

“Harry,” Arthur bent down slightly, whispering in their ears. “Your trial has been moved.” 

“When?” Harry asked him nervously. Arthur glanced down at Lizzie, before turning his attention back to harry. 

“It’s in five minutes,” he told them. Lizzie gasped, looking up shocked, while Harry started to panic slightly. 

“Dad, they're setting us up,” she whispered to him. He nodded, as the doors opened again. 

 “I know,” he whispered to himself, before pulling them down a hallway. Harry was getting more nervous by the minute, and so was Lizzie. 

And you could tell by the way her hair started to turn purple. Being a metamorphmagus and whatever monster thing that was inside her, made it worse times infinity. 

They stopped in a hallway, where a door presents. And two bodies talking. Lizzie looked closer and gasped, seeing the Minister, and Mr Malfoy. She tugged on Harry’s sleeve showing him the same, Arthur also was staring. 

The Minister and Mr Malfoy both turned to look their way, before glaring at Harry. Lizzie tugged on Harry’s hand, pulled him forward, while she stared at them. Arthur did the same, but pushed Harry more forward. 

“Come on,” he said to the two, before they entered another hall. There were huge dumble doors and a few waiting chairs. Arthur glanced down at Harry with anxiety and fear. “Here you are Harry, we can’t go in, but we’ll be out here when you come out.”