Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Lin You had found herself transmigrated in a heart-wrenching revenge-themed ABO novel.

Initially, she had only started reading it because the scumbag Alpha had the same name and surname as her. She could barely withstand the collapse of her values as she reluctantly continued reading, or else she would have dropped it after the first chapter.

Last night, she read the latest chapter where the antagonist, Fu Xinran, was accidentally pushed down the stairs by the scumbag Alpha, Lin You, resulting in a miscarriage. Filled with anger, she couldn't resist leaving a furious three-thousand-word-long review for the author. Little did she know that the next moment, she woke up in this novel!!!

Lin You:??? Utter confusion on her face.

Waking up from a nap, she discovered she has a wife, and she even has a child???

Is this some kind of ordinary occurrence? Does that mean everyone who writes a thousand-word comment has already transmigrated through time multiple times???

What's even more crucial is that this wife is unexpectedly the ultimate villain of this book, Fu Xinran. Just listen to that name; what a heartless person! I admire the author's naming choice.

The character's name is Fu Xinran, and the original owner tortured her to the point of turning her into a villain. I really want to ask the author, Did you have a heart?

In the original plot, the scum Alpha had unrequited love for 'Bai Yueguang', who treated her as a backup option. Bai Yueguang rejected her advances but eventually left to study abroad.

Before the original character got married, she asked Bai Yueguang if she would come back. Bai Yueguang sadly refused and said, "If our love was true, a piece of paper could not bind them."

Is this even sensible? Indeed, a piece of paper couldn't bind this scum Alpha and pathetic Omega.

The original character was forced by her mother and family to marry Fu Xinran, who had just graduated from college.

At this time, Fu Xinran has not become a villain yet. Although the marriage is not what she expected, she still strives to hope for a better life.

However, the original Lin You doesn't share the same sentiment. She simply watches coldly from the sidelines, treating Fu Xinran as a stranger and allowing the people from the family to bully and mistreat her.

Fu Xinran experiences an early onset of her heat, realizing that she has run out of suppressants. When she tries to call a friend to request more suppressants, the original Lin You catches a whiff of Fu Xinran's potent pheromones as she is a top-tier omega, causing her pheromone went wild.

With her eyes burning red and acting like a mad dog, the original Lin You aggressively pounces on Fu Xinran, throwing her back onto the bed. After an intimate encounter and deeply marking Fu Xinran, Lin You then pretends to be a virtuous and chaste woman, accusing Fu Xinran of defiling her purity.

Immediately after, the original Lin You angrily lifts Fu Xinran, who is still unclothed, and throws her out of the room while berating her as disgusting.

When Lin You first read this part of the story, she was almost exploding with anger, raising her fists and angrily asked 'Who is disgusting here?'

She felt heartbroken for this kind and gentle Fu Xinran, but the original Lin You was so twisted and cruel, tormenting and degrading her. It made her so angry that she wished she could enter the story and kill the original Lin You herself.

This led to Fu Xinran's heart turning cold, completely blackening her heart, and her deciding to destroy the entire family of the scum Alpha.

{Note: "黑化" (blacken) refers to a character undergoing a transformation where they become negative, evil, or vengeful. It often involves a change in personality or behavior, where the character becomes ruthless and seeks revenge or harm to others.}

The turning point was when the original Lin You's Bai Yueguang returned from abroad. Unable to resist the temptation during her pregnancy, the original Lin You had an affair. She was afraid that her Bai Yueguang would despise her for already having a child.

In her gloomy state of mind, she didn't want the antagonist, Fu Xinran, to give birth to the child, so she pretended to have a heated argument and accidentally pushed the antagonist off the building.

After the child in Fu Xinran's belly was miscarried, she also lost the right to become a mother. But that was not the end of it.

When Fu Xinran weakly woke up in the hospital, she heard the condescending and derogatory remarks from Lin You, who had always looked down on her.

Pretending to sympathize, the young miss of Fu Family's, Lin You, stood by the window, casually showing off her newly done manicure, and said, "Oh dear, what a pity. Your mother is dead, and your child is dead too. You really are a jinx, aren't you?"

Fu Xinran was completely broken. Her eyes stared blankly and numbly at the pale ceiling as tears streamed down her cheeks. The taunting and mocking voices around her became indistinct, unheard.

In the original plot, Fu Xinran endured the cold taunts and ostracism from Lin You, fearing that the Fu family would stop her mother's hormone synthesis medicine. She endured, hoping for a better marriage with each passing day. However, in the end, the only result she obtained was losing her child, and her mother passed away after the Fufamily stopped her medication.

Does her patience still hold any meaning?

Destroy it all; let everything be destroyed.

The proud wild rose, with its branches scattered but its bud still striving to bloom,
Throughout her life, she never received blessings or warmth from the moment she was born, yet she still naively hoped for the warmth of familial love.

It wasn't until that laughable Alpha personally snuffed out the child in her womb, a child who was never expected or wanted anyway.

The so-called father no longer bestowed his noble pheromones upon the mother lying unconscious in the hospital bed.

In a single night, she lost the last traces of goodness and her remaining humanity

In the darkness, she walked alone, carving out her own path and creating a world of her own.

Revenge became her sole belief, the reason for her existence.

The mighty Lin family crumbled and collapsed within just half a year, torn apart by her actions.

The seemingly insignificant Fu family was crushed by Fu Xinran within ten minutes of going public. All their stocks were targeted and trading was suspended, causing shareholders to sell off all their stocks early the next morning.

Ha, the esteemed head of the Fu family, kneeling before her like a begging dog, pleading for mercy, using the fact that he was her father to appeal to her sense of compassion.

"Ranran, I beg you, please spare the Fu family. Please spare us and stop all this. I'm begging you, spare us," he implored.

Fu Xinran remained cold and indifferent, standing by the tall floor-to-ceiling window, silently observing the traffic below as if it were a swarm of ants.

She didn't even bother to turn her head, simply instructing the security guards to throw the former head of the Fu family out, treating him like trash.

Fu Xinran's thoughts gradually became chaotic. Opening and closing her eyes, she started remembering many things from her youth that she had forgotten. Why did they suddenly come back to her?

‘Even death is so unexciting’ Fu Xinran thought with a lack of enthusiasm.

Her actions against the Lin and Fu families were just minor highlights in the original plot. Afterward, it was all about Fu Xinran's personal show. She went on a killing spree, decisive and ruthless, quickly building her own business empire that belonged solely to her.

*

Lin You, on the other hand couldn't face it. Waking up to find a wife suddenly dropped from the sky was like winning the lottery.

In disbelief, Lin You immediately closed and opened her eyes again, only to find the same woman with a cold smirk still looking at her, mocking her.

"Lin You, is this how you feel when you see me?" The woman half-squinted her eyes, icy and frosty, and her scornful gaze pierced Lin You's heart.

Lin You swallowed nervously, her arms hanging at her sides, her lips trembling as if she were a guilty child.

She really wanted to tell the beautiful woman in front of her that she was straight, had never been in a romantic relationship, and didn't have the ability to get her pregnant.

So, could she please stop being so mocking and disgusted while looking at her?

There was no denying that the woman before her was truly beautiful—pure and natural, with a cold and aloof aura, exuding the air of a noble lady as if born into it. She was like the beauty of a snowy mountain.

If she were to act in a historical drama, she would definitely become a sensation and possibly even be hailed as a celestial beauty.

With her jet-black long hair and lips of a vivid reddish-pink, her lip shape was alluring and delicate. Her deep pupils were like the cutting wind, each gaze deadly.

"Ahem," Lin You forced a sheepish smile, pulling back her eyes that seemed reluctant to turn away. She rubbed her hands awkwardly, avoiding looking at the other person again.

"Huh, are you even capable of feeling embarrassed?" The woman raised the corner of her lips, letting out a mockingly cold laugh before turning and leaving.

With her slender and graceful waist, coupled with the silk-like exposed back of her black dress, even a straight woman like Lin You felt her heart pounding.

As she watched the woman walk away, Fu Xinran furrowed her deep brown eyes, wondering what was going on.

In the past, this person who encountered her would usually run away, but for the first time, this person didn't flee and instead acted innocent and guilty. 'Can't bear the news of her pregnancy? Heh' Fu Xinran was lightly in her heart.

Although she put on a nonchalant facade, her hand involuntarily rested on her belly. 'Did she think nobody noticed that someone had secretly opened the door last night and listened to her belly?'

At this thought, Fu Xinran's gaze softened as she turned her head to look gently at the person with messy hair. Clearly, she was looking forward to it, so why hide it and pretend to be sorry?

Lin You swallowed nervously, looking at the person who suddenly turned her head, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Ah... Zizi... Host... Host... Are you back to your senses?"

A static-like electric sound suddenly burst out in the quiet room, frightening Lin You and making her act defensively, looking around.

"Host? What host?" she asked in confusion.

Could it be the legendary system?

"Ah ah ah! Is it you who brought me here? Hurry and send me back!" Lin You immediately snapped back to reality, yelling and shouting in the room.

The servants in the villa, upon hearing the commotion, looked up in surprise. Their usually calm and composed mistress, why was she losing control of her emotions? After a brief pause, they went back to their respective tasks in silence.

As for Fu Xinran, she returned to her own bedroom. The warm and cozy environment immediately helped her relax. She sat on the bed, contemplating what could be happening.

Lin You knelt on the bed, sporting her messy hair, and listened to the belated apology from the system.

"Ah... Host, I'm sorry. Due to signal issues, I could only teleport you here first. You're familiar with the plot, right? The person who just left is your wife."

"What wife? I want to go back! You didn't get my consent and brought me here without permission. This is illegal! Where is your superior? Call them here! I want to file a complaint against you!!" Lin You angrily scolded the system with her hands on her hips.

The system slowly pulled itself out of the teleportation channel, looking like a tiny tadpole with a big round head and a long tail trailing behind.

The round ball flew in front of Lin You, with its blue mechanical eyes looking adorably at her. "What do you think I brought you here for? If it weren't for you getting so excited while reading the novel and choking on water, I wouldn't have had to go through so much trouble."

The system paused for a moment and continued, "Do you think I went through all this effort just to send you back and watch yourself being cremated?"

Lin You: "??? Explain it clearly, when did I choke on water..."

As the system's voice grew quieter, Lin You remembered what happened. While passionately berating the scumbag Alpha, she got a dry mouth and decided to drink a large glass of water. However, on her way back, she tripped, stepped on nothing, and fell onto the table.

She ended up swallowing half of the water, choking on it as it entered her lungs and airway, causing her untimely demise...

Lin You couldn't accept her own death ending. Feeling embarrassed to face the world, she let out a muffled cry and buried herself under the covers, refusing to come out.

?