Summary

Lin You:??? A face full of confusion.

She wakes up to find that she now has a wife, and they even have a child together.

The original owner of this body was someone who privately couldn't accept becoming an Alpha and had an extreme case of mysophobia. She knew that her wife, Fu Xinran, got pregnant and felt insulted, ended up committing suicide, a despicable Alpha.

Upon reaching this point in the story, Lin You couldn't help but burst out with profanity, expressing her frustration. If it weren't for restrictions on explicit language, she could curse for three days and three nights.

The original Lin You approached her passionately, like a mad dog pouncing on her. After being intimate, she put on an act as if Fu Xinran had defiled her purity, pretending to be a virtuous and chaste woman. It was utterly disgusting.

As for the original owner's wife, Fu Xinran, she turned into a villainess, going down the path of darkness, destroying her own family, swallowing up the original owner and all their family's properties, and becoming the ultimate antagonist.

Fu Xinran remained an antagonist that neither the female lead nor the female second lead could defeat. In the end, they could only seek a temporary truce for future developments.

Lin You felt the weight of the 'forgiveness hat' on her head, and she raised her hand slightly, reminding herself to stay strong.

(Note: The term "forgiveness hat" refers to the act of forgiving or tolerating the flaws or wrongdoings of others, and the phrase "marked her" refers to the act of an Alpha leaving a physical mark on their partner after mating.)

Fu Xinran kept telling herself to endure it, to endure until both family projects were over so she could give birth to the child and leave.

Marrying Lin You was not something she willingly accepted, but Lin You had marked her. Still, she continued to treat her as if she were dirty, which wounded her heart deeply.

Proud wild rose, with its branches scattered and leaves fallen, yet its bud still striving to bloom.

This is the original plot's beginning, a melodramatic and heartbreaking tale. It starts with the suffering of the antagonist, Fu Xinran, followed by the abuse of the scum Alpha, as they trample on this small boss and begin to dominate the world, establishing a business empire belonging to Fu Xinran alone.

Lin You feels despair. She refuses to become a scum character. Is there still a chance for her to change things?

A tardy system appears, pushing up its nonexistent glasses and indicating that there might be hope. Lin You should be able to survive this ordeal.

Fu Xinran coldly smiled, is the plot really like that?

Everyone, please continue reading. This is a story about Fu Xinran, redeeming the foolish Alpha.

Note: This story contains many private settings.

Secretly speaking, in this story, the female Alpha has reproductive organs. In fact, whether it's the romantic female lead or other settings, the female Alpha should have reproductive organs; otherwise, it wouldn't be relatable, cough.

If there are some little darlings who can't accept it, make sure to read this note to avoid unpleasant feelings.

Of course, explicit content is impossible, as Jinjiang (a writing platform) does not allow it, cough, cough.

The original Lin You had gender dysphoria, which is crucial to the plot.

Lin You and Fu Xinran see things differently. How they differ, you'll have to read the novel; I won't spoil it.

The system is of the "coming late" type.

This story is quite melodramatic, full of drama. I hope everyone can enjoy it while holding onto hope and love. If there are any dislikes, please pay attention to the notes.

Content tags: Pregnancy, face-slapping, sweet story, transmigration

Search keywords: Protagonist: Lin You, Fu Xinran │ Supporting roles: None │ Other:

One-sentence summary: "You haven't experienced warmth, so I'll give it to you."

Idea: A rose in adversity will eventually bloom to the sky. Those who fake their change of heart will eventually embrace happiness.