After Game party

{third person}

Katie and the rest of the basketball team was warming up for there game in 2 hours. They when in the locker room to eat before, they were talking about how they were going to win this game. Katie was excited the team they were playing she had a crush on one of their player her name was Ace. Katie and Ace went to the same middle school. Even then she had a crush on Ace, but she never had the courage to talk to her first.

{ last few minutes of the game}

Katie was at the free throw line she's makes both putting them at 50-49. The other team score 50-51 and now they have the ball at 1 minute left in the 4 quarter, Katie has the ball pump fakes and shots. She makes the shot and they win 53-51. They go in the line to shake hands. The team was in the locker room coach walks in and the whole team throws water on to their coaches.

{first person}

I'm walking out of the locker room when I see Ace walking towards me.

A- Hey Katie I don't know if you remember me but we went to middle school together
K- Yeah I do, Ace right?
A- Yeah, you play really good tonight
K- Oh thank you so much you where good too
A-Thank you, can I get your number?
K- Sure

Ace then walks away, I ran back into the locker room and tell everybody what just happened, they were excited for me because they knew how long I have had a crush on her.

{Later that night}

I just got out of the shower and put on my PJs. I get into bed and check my phone, I seen I got a text from an unknown number.

A- Hey Katie this is Ace
K- Heyy
A- There's this party tomorrow wanna come whit me?
K- Yeah sure
A- Send your address and I will come pick you up around 11
K- Sounds good

{Next day around 9}

I got into the shower. I pick out a cute little dress. Then I started to do my hair and makeup. I head down stairs to eat a sandwich and drink some water. I heard a knock at the door, I walked to it and opened the door to see Ace. She looked so good  her dreads looked like she got a fresh retwist, she had these black jeans on and a black T-shirt on with a chain. I could just eat her up right here. I grab my stuff and started heading to the car. Ace opened my side of the car door for me.

A-You look nice
K- Thank you, you too
A-The part is a couple minutes up the road
K- Okay

{Arrived at the party}
We arrived at the party we headed to get something to drink and set down on the couch. We sat their and finish our first drink without talking it was kinda awkward.

A-Hey do you want a second drink to calm down our nevers
K-Yes please

As I was wait for Ace to come back with our drinks. This stud walks up to me. She was shorter than me, had long curly hair, and had on one of them dickies outfits on eww and it was orange.

Random-Hey ma
K-Hey
Random-Whats your name
K-Katie
Random-My name is kb
K-Cool
Kb-Did you come with somebody

As she was asking if I came with anybody she tried and put her arm around my shoulder

K-Yes I did
Kb-Well I could treat you 10 times better than her
K-I don't think you can
Kb-Just let me show you

Kb started to kiss my neck I tried pushing her away but I couldn't she was too strong. Until I felt someone snatch her off of me. I look up to see Ace standing there. She looked so good when shes mad it was getting me wet.

A- what are you doing up all over my date?
Kb-Showing her that I'm better than you
A-Like hell you are

Ace then pulls me off the couch up stairs into a bedroom. I set on the bed watching her Walk around the room.

A-Are you okay? Katie your not hurt anywhere are you?
K-Im fine all she did was kiss my neck
A-Thats even worse
K-Come here
K-Im fine I swear

Ace sits down and looks into my eyes to see if I was telling the truth.

A-Okay

We are deeply starring in each other eye untill Ace moves closer and kisses me. I kiss her back we pull apart. Ace looks at me and start kissing my neck I started moaning when she hit my sweet spot. Her had start to trial down to my front side. She starts rubbing circle and I started moaning louder. Ace stops and lays me down she starts eating me out. After a few minutes of her doing this I came. We lad on the bed and fell asleep.
{End}

Tell me how I did!
I do story request too!
Make sure to like this.