As Hayun was walking into the building and greeted the usual security guard, her name was being called from behind her. She paused and turned around, her expression brightening up at the sight of someone familiar.

It was Doyun, a trainee she got close to. Hayun practiced a lot with Minji and some way through it all, she met Doyun too. They were all around the same age and got through the hard practices together.

Doyun was happy to see the girl, they hadn't had chance to see each other much after Hayun joined Everlast.

"Doyun, hey!" She beamed, immediately moving towards him and leaning up on her tiptoes to wrap her arms around his neck. "It's been so long."

"I know." He replied, hugging her back pretty immediately. "How have you been?"

Their hug lingered for a few seconds, Hayun felt really happy to see him it brought her ease. All of this debut stuff felt so confusing and unfamiliar, she was happy to have some familiarity with her right now because it gave her ease.

"Isn't that her?" Chenle asked, nodding over in the direction of the said girl Jisung was going to start avoiding.

It was her, she pulled away from the hug and gazed up at that boy with the biggest smile Jisung has seen her show.

"Maybe next time she comes to you...just tell her you feel uncomfortable when she does that." Chenle suggested after hearing Jisung out.
"But...how am I meant to say it to her?" He shuddered at the thought of having slight confrontation.

"Say what?" Jaemin came out of nowhere it seemed like, standing with the two youngest.
"Um, nothing." Jisung said quickly, trying to act cool but Chenle rolled his eyes and started to walk to the practice room.

"To tell Hayun to leave him alone."
"What!" Jaemin exclaimed, mouth dropped as he turned to look at a scared Jisung. "Why would you do that? She isn't bothering you, she's just being nice!"

Jisung looked scared by the outburst from Jaemin, nervously twisting the friendship ring on his finger.
"But...she acts like we're friends when we aren't." Jisung tried to reason but Jaemin stared at him.

"She's being friendly." Jaemin said, it was obvious to him. "Why don't you be friends with her?"
"Me?" Jisung's eyes widened, pointing to himself. How was he meant to be friends with her?

He shook his head, that thought was too absurd. Jisung could barely make friends with other idols his age, how was he meant to just be friends with this confident, outgoing girl who was basically the opposite of him?

Jisung would've started shuddering if it wasn't for Jaemin sending him disappointed glares.
"You." He began, finger on Jisung's chest. "Are not a child, don't be rude to the girl. She's new, she just wants to make friends."

"But why me!" Jisung exclaimed exasperated. It made no sense, out of everyone why would she want to be friends with him. Surely she noticed that he couldn't even string proper replies, he wasn't much of a contender for being her friend.

Plus, there's many other people she could be friends with. Like Jaemin, he seemed to like her so why not him?

"Or she has a crush on you and wants to get to know you?" Chenle suggested, sauntering past the two as he headed towards the practice room.

Jisung's face paled.

Now what? What do I do now?

Jaemin sighed heavily and muttered something about there being no hope for him, following Chenle into the practice room.

Jisung was stood in the hallway, now feeling very conflicted. He had never been in this situation, what was he supposed to do?

Ignore her?
Avoid her?