15. "USJ Aftermath: [Name] Edition."

Start from the beginning

"Because... this is ridiculous...!" You continued laughing. How funny this was. Out of all days, your quirk decides to give you a harsh time today— when there's villains. "Oh shit, we're gonna die!"

"No we aren't." Todoroki sternly denied your statement.

"Ahahh, fuck it hurts!" You complained, grabbing your hair in a stressed manner.

"Fear not, for I am here."

"Now I'm hallucinating All Might!" You sobbed, shaking your head softly. "Get me out of here, I can't anymore!"

"That is All Might, [Surname]," Todoroki confirmed that the huge buff man was actually there. "You're not hallucinating."

"Yet... not yet at least!" You cried once again.

Everything hurts.

You really wanted to just go home and pet Niko. You did your share of insults for the day, now you must retire to your house, and see your therapist, Niko, because you can't afford an actual therapist. You probably need one, though, and desperately.

Well, for now, you're stuck with some dude who has ice on the other half of him.

"Todoroki..."

"What?"

"Your costume is funny as shit..."

The heterochromia male shook his head, sighing heavily as he stayed by your side to make sure you didn't force yourself to pass away. You coughed, feeling the urge to pass out on the spot. Though, there were dangerous villains, so you should not pass out and go to sleep. But, did you do so anyway? Yeah. Yeah you did. Your head was absolutely killing you.

Wonder what other things you would forget!

-

It was dinner. You were seated at the table with Haruto and Oji. Apparently, everyone else had gone to bed. Though. you couldn't quite remember everyone else. It was quite sad.

Oh well, you know yourself.

"Uh... it says here I had a battle with some 'multicolored bitch' named... huh? I can't see this at all."

"You fucking butchered his name when you wrote this." Oji rolled his eyes.

"Well, she probably couldn't remember," Haruto sighed, shrugging his shoulders. "Anyway, [Name], did you know how panicked we were?! You overexerted yourself!"

"I didn't know that could happen!" You argued back. "I didn't know I would pass out in front of my classmate during a crazy ass villain attack!"

"Two dollars in the jar!" Haruto yelled. "You need to know your limits!"

"I could've died! I got to live for Niko!" Said cat purred in your arms as you said those words. "I think it would be better if I used more of my quirk than I should have! I could have been... ashes!" Did the villain even have some fire quirk? Nope.

"[Name], you need to understand that not only your quirk can kill others, but it can kill you— as in yourself." Oji stated, scratching the back of his neck.

"But..."

"I understand you're going to some elite hero school and all, okay? But... you need to take it easy. Don't lose yourself." Haruto spoke solemnly, his hand on your shoulder. "Finish up dinner and get to bed at a decent time. You're going to need rest tonight."

"Obviously." You rolled your eyes.

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, Sir!"