Episode 15: Dawn of the Dead

Depuis le début

Hayley: What did the sheriff ask you?

Audrey: I haven't been interviewed yet.

Hayley: Seriously? Why me? Why would he...?

She leaves. I was looking at my phone and, in the reflection, I saw my grandpa.

Billy: Just when you thought it was over. It's not. He's out there Y/N. Whether you like it or not.

Audrey: Y/N.

I got up and went towards them.

"How's Brooke?"

Audrey: Wrecked. Her dad is on the way, but, in the meantime, they putting her in solitary, out of gen-pop, for obvious reasons. Okay, what is going on?

Emma: God...

She gives us a phone and we look on the back and see a message.

'PROPERTY OF THE JAKE'

"How did you...?"

Emma: I don't know. Someone planted it in my backpack.

We turned on the phone and saw Brooke's message.

'YOU'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL!'

Emma: Now, I have to figure out how to explain all of that to the cops.

Audrey: No, no! Don't go to the cops.

"Why?"

Audrey: It might not be Jake's phone.

"It literally says, Property of the Jake."

Emma: I just need to give this to the sheriff and let him do his job.

Audrey: All we know is someone planted it on you. They wanted you to find it. Do you remember what happened the last time we got played? You and Y/N nearly got killed. Jake is already dead! I'm sorry, but we need to know what's going on now. Whoever did this is trying to control us. It may be a game to them, but, to us, it's life or death.

Emma: Oh, my God.

She started to cry and me and Audrey hug her. Afterwards I tried to call my parents again, but they did not answer.

"Dad, they have the school on lockdown. It's Jake... He's... he's dead. They are questioning us. Call me as soon as you get this."

I hung up. People started to get up and talk with each other. I walk towards Noah.

Audrey: What's with all the brouhaha?

Noah: People are freaking because someone said they're searching lockers.

Kieran: Oh, no.

Emma: What?"

Kieran: Nothing.

Emma: What is going on?

Kieran: I have something in my locker I'd rather not the cops didn't find.

"That's not suspicious at all."

Kieran: Yeah, I gotta get to my locker.

"And how are you going to do that?"

Kieran: I need help.

"Nope."

Emma: Hey, what do you have in your locker?

Kieran: Don't worry about it. I'll be right back.

Noah: Oh, I can't believe he just said that. Um, okay, yeah, I'll go with him, keep a lookout.