23.

Y/N POV

My phone rang it was my alarm . I need to get home before midnight
If my brother knew that I am out for too long my brother will be mad at me " I have to go Jennie" I said while getting ready to get up from my seat .
" No wait don't go yet " Jennie said and pulled me down to seat back.
" But Jennie it's midnight I have to get back home . " I said to Jennie but she was determined to keep me with herself. " Please y/n stay with me a bit longer" Jennie looked at me with her puppy eyes. Ahhh how can I reject such a cute cat . " Ok but-" Jennie put her finger on my lips " shhh"

Then Jennie took off her watch from her hand which looked like worth hundreds of dollars. She wrapped it around my hand and turn the time diel back making it 11 in that handwatch. " Now we have more time to spend" Jennie said and give me a cute smile which melt my heart. She is adorable like a baby. " Times doesn't work like that Jennie " I said and laugh at her " I can do anything to keep you all to myslef y/n " Jennie said and squeeze my hand in a very posessive manner telling me to stay with her and she is not going to let me go.

I took a deep breath and said " ok I'll stay a bit longer,but after that I have to go ok " I said . She smiled. We stayed there for a bit not talking at all just enjoying the silence. It was a good silence it was not a awkward one it was more of like evne whne we don't talk evrything feel perfect. It's my first time feeling this way i never felt this before. I don't know how to discrib this feeling but it's good.

" Jennie ? " I said and she looked at me like a baby "yes y/n " Jennie said .
" You said your in love with me right? " I asked her . I really want to know if she is serious about me . And what exactly made her love me we don't even know each other for a long time . " Yeah " Jennie said . " What made you fall for me ? " I asked.

Jennie took few minutes before answering the question. She hold my hand and look me stright in my eyes, God when she do this it make me feel some kind of way like iam being hypnotize by her . " Your different y/n " hue? What dose she mean by iam different. " What do you mean Jennie?" I asked " your different from all the people I have met before. As soon as I layed my eyes on you i knew it' you and no one else. I just wanted you , i instantly fall for you . I looked for you alot in different places in different schools everywhere. But whne i saw you that day at our school i knew we are destined to be together. And that's when i dicide that I am going to do anything to get you . " Jennie said . The way she said she will get me no matter what happens make me feel like she is a posessive kinda person.

" I love y/n i love you with all my heart " Jennie said and peck my lips.
That was a sudden kiss . " Jennie i understand you love me. But -" I don't know how to say this Jennie seem like a very good person but i barely know her i know nothing about her and for me to feel for a person I need to spend more time with her and understand her . " Jennie I still don't know nothing about you and i - i like you as a friend but I don't know how I feel about you . Iam not in love with you Jennie " I said .

Jennie's eyes coulor sudunlly darkened like i upset her and she looked like a prediotor. I felt like She might get mad and pounce on me . But then she took a deep breath looked down and then after like three second she looked back up with a sunshine smile . God her duality is dengrious. " It's ok my y/n i understand. We just met and iam Preety much still a stranger to you .how about this y/n . " Jennie looked at me sparkling eyes. " Let me court you ." Jennie asked me to her
Court me .

Letting her court me . Is that a good idea I mean i don't see any harm in it
" Ok I'll let you court me Jennie " as soon as I said that she smiled wide and hugged me . Tight "yesss thank you so much y/n " Jennie said and rocked our body from one side to other. " Okh okh now let me breath " I said while pushing her . She hugged me too tight . " Oh yeah I am sorry" Jennie said and let go of the hug finally I can breath now .

" Jennie now i really have to go it's past midnight my brother will be really really mad if he found out iam outside this late " I said and got up .
" Ok let's go I'll drop you home " Jennie got up and then we walked back to the house . I already forgot how to reach the main door already this house is massive I wonder how much time will it take me to remember the map of this house .
While we were going I saw jennie's dad and mom walking " oh Hye y/n your leaving already? " Mr Kim asked me " yes sir it's very late i should leave now " I said politely.

" Ahh why don't you stay hear for the night with Jennie . We would love to have you with us " i looked at Jennie and she was smiling wide . " Iam sorry sir but i have to go now my brother is waiting at home for me . "
I said . " Ahhh ok y/n but make sure you visit us again. I would like to know you more . " Mr Kim said . And left " let's go y/n " Jennie said and hold my hand we went to her car , she opened the door for me and i entered the car . After that she closed the door and get in driver seat . She drove me back home . After 15 min we reached at my house .

" Ok i will leave now Jennie" I said and i was about to open the door but she stopped me . " Y/n " Jennie said .
" Mm? " Can I have a kiss please? " Jennie said and i kissed her right cheek . " Ammmn i wanted a kiss on my lips but this will do for now " Jennie said while touching her cheek
" Your cute " I said . Then i look at my hand and i forgot i have her watch on my hand " let me take it off " Jennie stoped me from taking it off .
" Keep it y/n " Jennie said . " It's very expressive Jennie I can't keep it"
I said and took it off . I hand it over to Jennie and opened the door .

" I'll go in now Jennie. Drive safe bye " I said and went towards the door .
I looked back and saw Jennie is still there watching me , maybe she is there till i enter my house so i waved my hand

TO BE CONTINUED...

______________________________________

Hope you like this ep and if you do then give it a start and make sure to comment what you think about it .
If you have any suggestions you can send me a privet message.

(Prisha_jl ) this is my Instagram account follow me there and if you have any idea, questions or anything you can contact me there .