☆ Zaya ~ Castle Conman ☆

Requirement: Like I said, max age difference of 5. The youngest age is 20, and the oldest is 30.

Name: Zahara (Zaya)

Age: 25

Species: Human

Sexuality/Romanticism: Bisexual, biromantic.

Pronouns: He/they

Occupation: Castle Knight.

Personality: Zahara is really sensitive when it comes to people he cares about. But "sensitive" definitely isn't the right word to him. Egotistical? Check. Impatient? Check. Demanding? Check. Never the less, he always puts a smile on other people's faces, with his sarcastic and witty humor. He isn't a bad person; just a brat, and a sheltered one at that.

Height: 5'7

Family:
Sonia; 16, youngest sister, the prince's friend.
Charles; 22, youngest brother, the Castle's chef.
Gahna; 3, Zaya's daughter, stays with Zaya in the Castle.

Backstory: Zahara has never had an amazing experience. His mom died when he was 6, and he lived with the King of the Kingdom Iredon. His dad abandoned him quickly when he knew Zahara would be safe, and no one ever learned why. Still, even if Zahara never could get the throne, he loved the King and thought of him as his own dad. At least one that wouldn't leave him. He attended Palace school, of which every Heir did, and he was surely sheltered from the outside world, and still very much is.

Hobbies: Writing, cooking, birdwatching.

Talents: Swimming, ice-skating.

Likes: Tea, cookies, scheduling.

Dislikes: Unorganization, alcohol, cake/cupcakes.

Triggers: Being compared to the King's biological children (Sonia and Charles) hurts him more than anything else.

◇◇◇ Smut ◇◇◇

Position: Switch

T-Ons: Biting, praise, kissing, dirty-talk.

T-Offs: Fighting, harsh words, weird things, pain.

You can really be anything you want if it makes sense. The one thing you shouldn't be is his parents, because.. that'd just be weird.

Scenarios aren't what you have to do, they're just things that might help inspire someone or give you ideas :)

Scenario #1:

You, a former classmate, and now, a friend of Zaya, are a part of the Palace watch. Previously, some delinquents tried to jump the Palace fence, and you weren't having it.

You were walking back to your friends on the Watch, when you spotted Zaya. You had known about him from friends and strangers telling you about him. They said he's forceful, and Strict if someone breaks a rule. But here the boy was, committing a crime.

He was talking to someone, who had a well-known bad reputation around the Palace for trying to poison the Heir one time. They seemed to be best mates, chatting like nothing was wrong. It was suspicious.

What do you do?

Scenario #2: Make up your own! :)