(010) 1 step forward

Start from the beginning

nick bit his lip; he knew something.

"say it." audrey ordered, twisting his nipple.

"OW! okay- fine." he slapped her hand away, "i can't say what exactly cause chris said he was gonna chop my balls off if i told anyone, but his girlfriend did something and it kinda upset him."

"oh my god, did she-" audrey's mind immediately went to the worst.

"no! god, no." he shook his head, "everything between them was consensual."

"did she cheat on him?" stella asked.

"you found it out on your own, i have nothing to do with this." he said.

"oh my god, she cheated on him." audrey gaped.

"who the fuck would cheat on chris sturniolo? if i was his girl-" she cut herself off, "i found my old ipad with the album i wanted to release."

"ooh, show." nick completely ignored her fantasizing about being chris's girlfriend.

she pulled out the ipad and opened the voice memos app.

"i was gonna release this while i was on one of my breaks with tyler." she said, "the album's called minor. you know.. for obvious reasons. there are a few recent songs, but they're mostly about tyler. ew."

she played all the songs for her best friends.

"i think you should release this now." nick said.

"you think?" stella scrunched her face.

"of course!" audrey nodded.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

stella.rom

rom

•