Beyomd the Lights (part 3)

Yearsss later noni is seen in a music video with kid culprit showing her ass !! "i got that bomb , i got what them boys want , when i put it on him right we be at it til dawn , have ya man's face ta work , he love tha way i twerk he love tha way i buss it he love tha way i fucc" . As her song is seen playing on a big ass screen , noni is walking behind one of the billboard workers & he tells her "they just showed your clip , i'm gonna get you to the spot" a lady is seen walking by and compliments noni , "love the purple hair" . Noni just turns around and stares at her in a weird way . The billboard worker tells the lady & the guy she was with "you guys are supposed to return back to your seats after your performance" he says . They get to the front & center & her assistants start fixing her makeup & hair . Dudes in the background checking her out cause she looks overly good . "Ok i'm gonna need everyone to clear the area , i need everyone out of here" the billboard worker says . Maci quickly appears & says "just a minute" & demands her assistant that was fixing her makeup to get out the way she tells noni "arms up" to fix her outfit" "please" says the billboard worker . "HOLD ON" says maci . Over the microphone you could hear the host say "and the Billboard Award for top song goes to ... " noni quickly turns around & kid culprit puts his arm around her . "Kid kulprit & Noni Masterpiece" the other hosts says . She looks around at her mom & her mom did a little hand gesture like yay , & noni smiled & hugged her mom . As noni & kid kulprit are walking the announcer says "this is kid kulprits 3rd billboard award & noni's first win" . They both begin walking & everyone is screaming & clapping for them . Kid throws his hands up in the air 3 times !! . Afterwards him & noni are on their way outside with his arm around her & kid screams "YEA" & noni is just smiling . Kid asks his friend could get go get the car & his friend responded "yea" . Kid looks at noni & says "waddup baby ? , you good ?" He asked her . she nods and smiles . "You need to come to Miami wit me" he says . "I've got a ton of press" replied noni . "You know ima get us in some trouble down there" he said . "anddd a meeting with the label" , she smiled & said . They stopped in their tracks & he said "baby , you just won a billboard before ya first album even dropped , hey they need to be kissing yo ass forreal" he said . He gave her a bottle of champagne & said "here you go , i'll be back for the concert" he caressed her chin & continued to say "just keep it tight for me , all right" she smiled & he kissed her on the lips & walked away . As he walked down the stairs there was nothing but fans , paparazzi , screaming & cameras everywhere . "THERE'S NONI THERE'S KID" & so many more fans were screaming . Her mom got beside noni & said "can you get down those stairs please" . Noni went and watched as kid zoomed off in his orange droptop Ferrari . As noni gets down the stairs with her 2 assistants on each side of her the fans are still screaming , telling her they love her . She went to the railing they were at , & they were asking for her autograph the guy said "i love you noni" & she looked at him for a minute & smiled & signed one and left . As she got in the black truck with her bottle of champagne in her hand she waved at all her fans . They then started pounding on the window glass . "she scared me" said one of noni's assistants . "these kids are turnt up yo" said another one of noni's assistants . Noni looks back there at them smiles , shakes her head , & quickly drinks from her bottle . "Our girls drinking ?" asked her assistant shockingly. She turns around and looks at him smiling . He then says "ouu i'm taking a pic" . As they arrive at the hotel her door gets opened for her & she gets out . A ton of fans are outside screaming her name once again . "noni !" She turned around & her assistant was handing her her trophy & asked "do you want this" she did a half smile & took it . As everyone was telling her how beautiful she looked she quickly entered the hotel . As they get to their floor a cop is seen standing at the door , while both noni's assistants are cracking jokes they notice noni staggers . "you ok?" Asked her assistant . The other one replies "drunkk" & they start giggling . As she walks up to the door the cop says "congratulations" noni looked at him & quickly said "no one walks in after me , ok?" . He responds "yes ma'am" . He opens the door for her , & she goes in , he then closes it . "Noni" said her assistant . "I just need a minute" noni replies . "We actually need to go in there" said her assistant. The officer sighs & her assistant says "she didn't mean us , she meant everyone else" as she was about to say something else maci walks up behind them & says "what's going on?" why aren't you getting her changed? you've got her parties" her mom questioned . "Noni won't let us in the room , & the cop here thinks he's the body guard" . the cop looks up . Maci tells them to go get something to eat and come back in 30 minutes , & they leave . Maci looks at the cop & says "can you let me in please?" she asked . He hesitates & sighs heavily & gets the card out of his pocket & opens the door & says "have a great night ma'am" . Maci walks in the room & says "Noni?" "NONI OMG" "NONI WHAT ARE YOU DOING" !!! maci screamed . The cop quickly walks in the room , & he looks & sees noni on the balcony , he than put his hand on maci & says "ma'am i need you to stand back , it's very important that you stand right here ok?" he says . Noni has tears in her eyes & is looking down at the far drop . "Noni?" what's going on?" He asks slowly approaching her . Her mom is standing there looking terrified . "Can you look at me for a second?" "Please?"Asked the cop . Noni still had tears running down her face & a runny nose . He says "please?" Once more , & She finally turns around & says "you still can't see me" . He looks at her & she turns back around & jumps . "NO" yells the cop & her mother screams .