I like to be a rock for the others to cry on or someone to discuss their problems with. I'm also very confrontational, so maybe that's why I went here.

  "Minho-ssi?" Felix whispered, knocking on the door, a shy smile on his face as he came inside and bowed.

  "Do you need any refills? Is the food tasting alright? Do you need pillow? Blanket, anything comfy?" He asked. I could tell he was fairly concerned. Or at least acted concerned.

  I gave him a bitter grin, looking at him, "The food's great. How much longer will you be here? No rush or anything."

  Felix nodded, looking down at the food before back at me. His face seemed kind and gentle, knowing what was wrong. He bit him lip before seeming to think about my question for a second.

  "As soon as whenever your done because you are my last table." He returned, his smile becoming more excited at the thought of leaving.

  "Great, I'm done then." I told, standing up. "I'll pay upfront."

  Felix blinked. He didn't expect that from me, I'm sure of it. He seemed to hesitate for a moment or two before opening the door.

  "Let me go clock out, I'll be back in a few." He bowed politely before walking off. I sighed.

...

  While I waited for him, I leaned against the window and texted Hyunjin. Of course, he didn't respond or even read it under the assumption it stayed with Chan. I huffed and clicked my phone off. I also heard the door open so I looked to the side expecting to see Felix.

But...

No.

  "Aye~ You really are a unloyal whore, aren't you? Going after my best employee like that." Baejin scoffed, leaning up against the wall next to me. My eyes widened as I pushed him away.

  "Shut the fuck up... Why are you here?" I spat, glaring hard at him.

  Biting his lip, he twirled his grayish black hair in a twirl as he sighed, looking at me in menacing way, "Can't I talk to my customers?"

  "Not when you're a predator and a fucking r@pist. You can go to fucking hell." I shouted, backing away from him.

  "You're overreacting, it was consented 17 year old. She wanted it. And plus, I never raped anyone."

  I inhaled sharply, clenching my fists in anger, "Are you hurting your employees? Are you hurting Felix? Are you touching him? Because I swear to God, I will stab you in your fucking leg just like did five years ago. Felix is Jisung's friend now, they are close. You will NOT break that apart. I hope you fucking end up in jail."

  The man's face dropped as he snickered, "Whatever I do, doesn't concern you, does it, Lee Know."

  "..."

  "Same old slutty whore, tsk... Always listens to their superiors." He leaned forward, gripping my purple hair, "Also, remember, green makes you look fat."

  I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. My heart aches, just like it did that day. I blinked away the tears and stepped away.

He walked away, only to reveal Felix, who seemed nervous and scared for you and himself. The man stopped in front of him a nd whispered something in his ear before leaving.

  "Minho-ssi... I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to tell him..."

  "It was the cameras. Not you."

  He seemed surprised, "Cameras? You know?"

  "Uhm yeah..." I stuttered out, my mind still stuck on the words said to me. I shut my eyes for a second before breathing, hating all the thoughts in my mind.

  "..."

  My brain calmed, as a tear slid down my cheek. I focused on the words nessicary to say. I placed a hand on Felix's shoulder, looking at him dead in the eyes, "Okay, look. I don't really know why I'm here now, but all I know is that if you are in danger, being abused, being forced to work obsessive hours, or anything that you don't like, let me know and I will help you. That man is fucking monster."

  Felix was completely breathless. He was thinking hard, his eyes filling with gloss, showing the emotion he felt. He looked down, sighing. With a little laugh, he looked up, "You can't do anything, Minho. I signed a contract. Unless your willing to have over 2,000,000₩ just to give out, just know I'm fucked. And he has the right to do anything. But I can't be homeless and I can't live off on a minimum wage job."

"Holy shit..." I whispered out, surprised and also confused.