Hyunjin giggles once again as Sana tickles her stomach and carries her over to the swing set where Tzuyu was already waiting for them with a sleepy Minju on her lap, "Come here my babies." Tzuyu coos lovingly as Sana places Hyunjin down on the empty swing beside Tzuyu and sits down next to them

"Where's baby Sully?" Minju asks sleepilly

"Baby Sullyoon is still sleeping, dear." Sana answers with a warm smile as she rubs Minju's back soothingly, "You should too, mommy will carry you to bed soon." she adds before yawning herself, earning giggles from both Hyunjin and Minju, causing Tzuyu to only chuckle fondly at her family.

----

"How should I celebrate today? Ramen? or maybe I try makin my own tteokbokki?" Bright fluorescent lights illuminated rows of fresh produce as Yiren mulled over her options for dinner, phone in one hand and shopping cart handle in the other.

"Aish, so many options, maybe I should just order takeout-Oof!" Yiren grunts as someone bumps into her, causing her to drop her phone onto the ground and she lands on her butt.

"Ow...who the hell?! Hey watch where you're going asshat!" Yiren snaps as she rubs her sore behind while glaring up at whoever bumped into her, only to blink in surprise when she sees a very tall woman crouching down offering her slender hand to Yiren with an apologetic smile on her face. She was pretty. Very pretty. Long black hair pulled back into a messy ponytail and beautiful brown eyes staring down at Yiren with concern.

"Sorry...I'm still getting used to wearing contacts." the woman explains sheepishly as Yiren takes her hand, allowing herself to be hoisted back up to her feet, "Are you okay?"

Yiren clears her throat awkwardly, "Y-yeah, no worries," she stammers before bending down to pick up her phone, "I wasn't watching where I was going either."

The woman lets out a breathy, relieved laugh as Yiren pockets her phone once again, "Well I'm glad you weren't hurt," she says with another warm smile, causing Yiren to swallow thickly as she stares at the woman for a moment longer. Oh wow. Yiren thought as she stared into those gorgeous eyes of hers.

"Heo Yoorim," she bows slightly, "But I prefer being called 'Aisha'"

Yiren nervously returns the bow

"W-Wang Yiren, but you can call me Yiren," she introduces with an awkward chuckle, earning a beautiful giggle from Aisha in response.

"Well Yiren," Aisha smiles once again, "It was nice meeting you." she says before straightening up and continuing down the aisle while Yiren only gapes after her until she subconsciously reaches out and grabs Aisha's arm.

Aisha turns back around with a curious hum, "Yes?"

Yiren clears her throat again, "Uh...are you busy tonight? I was planning on celebrating my promotion to S-Class." she starts to panic when Aisha gives her a confused look

"Y-you see, I'm a professional hero and S-Class is like the highest rank and-" Yiren babbles until Aisha places a gentle hand over her mouth, causing her to blush furiously at their close proximity as she stares into those gorgeous brown eyes again.

"Wang Yiren are you asking me out on a date?" Aisha asks with another warm smile, causing Yiren to nod quickly as Aisha removes her hand from Yiren's mouth,

"Then sure, why not? Give me your phone so I can put in my number." she says simply, causing Yiren to gape once again as Aisha rolls out her eyes and plucks the phone from Yiren's hand. She turns the phone so Yiren's surprised face unlocks it and soon she inputs her digits.

"What?" Aisha asks with an amused chuckle, "Is it weird that I agreed to go on a date with a complete stranger?" she teases while handing Yiren back her phone